Title Request

Hey all. Need some help with this, and I'm useless with this sort of thing so please bear with me.

Basically I want to request two items of matching descriptions that can be put in my signiture as links to topics, and also as the title on said pages (see my signiture and you can see what I mean). Basically what I'd like is two designs that are the traditional YGO emblem as appears on the cards, one just with some added text on it, and the other with a silvery blue style recolour/secret rare shine finish ideally but I'm open to whatever people want/can do, and again added text. Credit for work is obviously given and payment is on request.

Please PM for specific details regarding text, as they're not exact details I want bandied around on the forum at the moment :blink:

This is an example of the image to be based on in question, although obviously not this size. I'm not exactly certain what the sizes mean in real terms, so... matching the size of the 24 picture in my sig or slightly bigger than/matching the size of the Bahamut images? Sorry if it's not a render and you need one, again this is not my area of expertise. I know what I want I'm just bad at explaining it =/

yugioh_logo.jpg

So yeah, anyone who could help me out that would be marvellous and would make me very happy, so please respond here or PM me. Matt

Archived