The Calculator

I play it' date=' it's amazing. 2 Destiny Hero - Defenders on the field with it = 2400 ATK no tribute monster. Very useful.

[/quote']

Destiny Hero - Defender sucks, and you have no excuse for running it in any deck, much less a deck that contains The Calculator.

Also, 2 Destiny Hero - Defender on the field with it = 3000 ATK no tribute monster. I suggest that you consult a real calculator when performing elementary arithmetic.

I play it' date=' it's amazing. 2 Destiny Hero - Defenders on the field with it = 2400 ATK no tribute monster. Very useful.

[/quote']

Destiny Hero - Defender sucks, and you have no excuse for running it in any deck, much less a deck that contains The Calculator.

Also, 2 Destiny Hero - Defender on the field with it = 3000 ATK no tribute monster. I suggest that you consult a real calculator when performing elementary arithmetic.

Actually I played a guy in a St. Louis Regional that I almost lost to, that ran 3 copies of Destiny Hero Defender. He had Skill drain on the field, a couple of dark bribes and a wave motion cannon. and a level limit area b.

the first game I played him I only had a MST and a Heavy storm, once he dark bribed both of those, I lost.

I did side into a few decrees though which gave me the win. but I could not get over 2700 def sense I could not use effects...

but that is the only time I could see him being usefull

wow can you plox explain how you could possibly let yourfelf get into that position :S

thats like 6-7 cards you did nothing about :S

his opening hand...

wow' date=' lucky person.

[/quote']

yea...

his the second and third games were both very close opening hands for him...

I just lucksacked my decree each time FTW

Guest Chaos Pudding

i bet you anything this will be banned on the new list when it comes out and yes it is overpowered

This card will never be banned, or even Semi-Limited, and in no way is it overpowered.

Prove me wrong.

i bet you anything this will be banned on the new list when it comes out and yes it is overpowered

NO.

The Calculator relies too heavily on field presence to be worthwhile. And when you know that a monster on the field will only survive at most three turns most of the time in competitive play...

True enought.

but you forget to notice that in a well build swarm deck like S.S, Zombies or DW this deck can easily be a very strong card. no wonder why it's LIGHT Thunder.

Guest PikaPerson01

This card will never be banned' date=' or even Semi-Limited, and in no way is it overpowered.

Prove me wrong.

[/quote']

It's Konami. They unbanned Monster Reborn.

You've just been proven wrong.

This card will never be banned' date=' or even Semi-Limited, and in no way is it overpowered.

Prove me wrong.

[/quote']

It's Konami. They unbanned Monster Reborn.

You've just been proven wrong.

Aww man.

Nice own.

Archived