[Finished]Type/Attribute Support Contest

TFMegamanlan

Welcome to Mega's second contest!

We know many cards that support a specific type or Attribute, cards like Reinforcement of the Army or Rekindling, well here is your chance to make your very own support card like that!

Entry Fee: 5 points

Prizes:
1st: 50% of pot (55% if less then 5 participants)
2nd: 30% of pot (35% if less then 5 Participants)
3rd: 10% of pot (if 5 or more contestants)

Current Pot: 115

Deadline: Feb 15th

Rules:
0. All YCM Rules apply
1. You may enter up to 3 cards, but only 1 will be the winning card.
2. the Card may have other limitations but cannot be both an Attribute and a Type.
3. The card must be realistic.
4. Written cards are allowed but not advised.
5. The card can have been posted before but on YCM.
6. If your interested in judging or joining please post.

My Criteria for Judging cards:
1. Balance - I look for some balance in the card, Reinforcement of the Army is arguably balanced, the Dragon Rulers are not balanced in any meaning of the word.
2. Support: Does the card actually support the type/attribute? And no cards like Gigantes or Aqua Spirit are not actual support.
3. OCG Grammar: Does the wording make sense and follow how a normal card works?
4: Playablity: Does this card take lots of setup to use and can most (or all) of the decks could play this card?

If you wish for me to give my thoughts on your card(s) just let me know.

Contestants:
1. - Someone-
2. Oriannis
3. Daxter
4. LilHarp

Judges:
1. Mega (me)

Good Luck one and all!
- Mega

Here is my card. sorry for lateness.

lIsgTpD.jpg

[spoiler='LORE:']

Lore:

Once per turn you can discard 1 card to special summon 1 level 4 or below machine monster from your hand or graveyard apart from the monster discarded by this effect. it effects are negated until the end phase.

[/spoiler]

Machines ftw!

Edit due to typing error.

my cards

[spoiler='Divine Arms - Clarent']

6K8qGK6.jpg

When a card or effect is activated: You can discard 1 card; equip this card from your hand or Graveyard to a LIGHT monster you control. The equipped monster gains 100 ATK and DEF, also it is unaffected by other card effects. You can only use the effect of "Divine Arms - Clarent" once per turn. During each End Phase, if this card is face-up on the field, banish it.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Assaulter - Strike Falcon MK-III']

kQ5Py6O.jpg

During either player's turn: You can discard this card to the Graveyard to target 1 card on the field; destroy that target, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent. You must control a face-up Machine-Type monster to activate and to resolve this effect.

[/spoiler]

Alright the results are in!

As there we got only 4 contestants there will only be a 1st and 2nd. If any of you want a review of your card(s) in this contest just post here or PM me.

So onto the awards:

1st Place: -Aqua-'s Divine Arms - Clarent.

2nd Place: Daxter's Beast of the Dark Forrest.

Points will be sent out as soon as I figure out how many points go to whom. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Archived