><Evil Champion Tiaym Card><Rate please><

Lilly white

[align=center]Okay this is my card please rate and comment.

EvilChampionTiaym-2.jpg

Name

Evil Champion Tiaym

Level

8 Stars

Attribute

Dark

Picture

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x299/deideibear/Nightmare.jpg

Found it on Photobucket and edited it slightly.

Type

Warrior

Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 3 Warrior-Type monsters from the field to the Graveyard. Every time this card sends a monster from the field to the Graveyard put 1 Soul Counter on this card. Increase the ATK of this monster by 300 for every Soul Counter on the field. Once per turn you can remove 2 Soul Counters from the field to destroy a Trap or Spell card.

ATK / DEF

2300 / 2000

Made by

Yuri12

[/align]

Nice card :) but what is it youre putting a soul counter on?

^Yes I was wondering that, too. According to the effect, you put the Soul Counter on the destroyed monster, so it wouldn't be on the field and the Tiaym wouldn't get a power-up. Also, there's a few minor OCG errors, but nothing big. All-around, a very interesting card!

overall - 12.34/13.69 ^_^

• 4 months later...

as with your last one, the black hole of destruction and chaos opened up and alowed the minions of zamorak to destroy you, your picture, and my little teddy bear flufums. why did they take your picture? where did they take your picture? i demand it back.

effect is good, 8.7\10

EDIT: apearently your still alive and my dog just admited to eating flufums so your picture is the only problem.

Archived