[Char's Third Contest] Ritual Contest

Netami09

Welcome to my third contest! The theme of this contest is Ritual Monsters.

RULES:

0. All standard YCM rules apply

1. No stealing each other's ideas

2. Entry fee is 10 points.

3. Monsters MUST be Ritual Monsters, and you need to create a Ritual Spell to go with the monster.

EXAMPLE:

KifO0rK.jpg

zqbb3Tf.jpg

As you see, there is a Ritual Spell created to summon the monster.

Deadline: February 28, 2014

CONTESTANTS:

1. -Aqua-

2. LilHarp

3. Dyson Sphere

4. joshloche

5. Teddie

6. death00

We shall fill a pot with 100 points, including 40 of my own.

Current pot: 130 points

I am also looking for judges, if anyone is interested.

JUDGES:

1. Me

2. DIGITAL

3. Scary Face

4. Kanokarob

My judging criteria:

Balance of monster: _/10

OCG: _/10

Creativity: _/10

For a total of 30 points.

I cant decide if I want to participate or judge...

I would like to think of myself as an expert on Ritual monsters (probably untrue, but its a nice delusion) so judging would be fun for me.

But so would making the card, so you see my dilemma.

Well, I am putting in 30 points to the pot. Whether or not I participate or judge ill decide later.

I cant decide if I want to participate or judge...

I would like to think of myself as an expert on Ritual monsters (probably untrue, but its a nice delusion) so judging would be fun for me.

But so would making the card, so you see my dilemma.

Well, I am putting in 30 points to the pot. Whether or not I participate or judge ill decide later.

Just let me know when you've decided.

Since Kano still deciding, I want to be the last judge instead of him

Sure!

I'll go first, here's my cards

[spoiler='Ritual Monster']

DNq0xuc.jpg

Lore:

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Energy Reformation". You can discard 1 card; place 2 Spell Counters on this card (max. 6). When a Spell Card is activated: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card; negate its activation, and if you do, destroy it and inflict 700 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Ritual Spell']

pqNhFRP.jpg

Lore:

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Magear" Ritual Monster from your hand or Deck. You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. You can only activate 1 "Energy Reformation" per turn. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can remove up to 2 Spell Counters from your side of the field; draw that number of cards. This turn, cards drawn by this effect cannot be activated, Summoned or Set and cannot be discarded from your hand to activate any card effects, except Ritual Monster's effect. You can only activate this effect of "Energy Reformation" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

btw, when's the deadline?

I'll go first, here's my cards

[spoiler='Ritual Monster']

DNq0xuc.jpg

Lore:

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Energy Reformation". You can discard 1 card; place 2 Spell Counters on this card (max. 6). When a Spell Card is activated: You can remove 3 Spell Counters from this card; negate its activation, and if you do, destroy it and inflict 700 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to target 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy that target.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Ritual Spell']

pqNhFRP.jpg

Lore:

This card can be used to Ritual Summon any "Magear" Ritual Monster from your hand or Deck. You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels equal the Level of the Ritual Monster you Ritual Summon. You can only activate 1 "Energy Reformation" per turn. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard: You can remove up to 2 Spell Counters from your side of the field; draw that number of cards. This turn, cards drawn by this effect cannot be activated, Summoned or Set and cannot be discarded from your hand to activate any card effects, except Ritual Monster's effect. You can only activate this effect of "Energy Reformation" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

btw, when's the deadline?

You're in! Deadline will be posted shortly.

Here's my entry.

[spoiler=Monster]

s0KlNRv.jpg

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Madolche Cloying Ritual". While you control another "Madolche" monster, this card is also Fairy-Type. You can target 1 other "Madolche" monster you control or in your Graveyard; shuffle that target into the deck then you can return 1 card on the field to the hand. You can only use this effect of "Madolche Dinolcini" once per turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spell]

aeuPJsS.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Madolche Dinolcini". You must also shuffle monsters from your hand or field into the Deck whose total Levels equal exactly 10. During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target monsters on either player's side the field and/or either player's Graveyard(s) except "Madolche Dinolcini" whose total Levels equal exactly 10; shuffle those targets into the Deck(s), and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Madolche Dinolcini" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. (This Special Summon is treated as a Ritual Summon.) You cannot Summon other monsters the turn you activate this effect, except "Madolche" monsters. You can only activate and use 1 "Madolche Ritual" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

[/spoiler]

Archived