**|| Disk Spinner - Dj Osiris ||**

Parting Shot

[align=center]I made this card for Supreme Duelist's Member Card Contest, so I figured I'd post it and see what people not in his contest thought of it.

It's actually a cross between Dj Osiris' Cyber Dj set and my Rotator set. The pic doesn't really look like him, but it was the only decent pic of a Dj I could find that Dj Osiris hadn't already used in his set.

Anyway, here's the card:

[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/2ch47s1.jpg[/IMG]

His effect:
This card cannot be in Defense Position. When this card is summoned, toss 1 coin. If the result is Tails, place this card upside-down in a Monster Card Zone. This card cannot declare an attack unless a "Dj Disk" is face-up on your field. If this card is right-side up for the controller of this card, you can treat your field as having a face-up "Dj Disk".

I meant him to be a boost for the Dj set more than the Rotator set because, if you manage to get him right-side up for you, he helps you by treating your field as having a Dj Disk so all your Cyber Djs can attack if you don't have an actual Disk to play; whereas, he doesn't add anything especially brilliant to the Rotator set.

This card was designed mainly to be a test to see how well one of my sets combined with another member's set, and I think it turned out pretty well.

Please comment / rate so I know how to improve in the future.

Hope everybody (but especially Dj Osiris) likes him!! ^_^

[u][b]Artist Credit:[/b][/u]
http://rapenadja.deviantart.com/

\/****The image used in the above card does not belong to me, I simply cropped it. I am using it only to improve the quality of my card.****\/[/align]

I really do like it;

Its a great Set crossover Card' date=' and works for Both Sets ^_^

And thanx for selecting me for your card for the contest ^_^

[/quote']

Yaay!! I am so very happy that you like it. And, I wouldn't have selected anyone else ;)

I'm really glad with how it turned out as a link between the two sets.

Yeah' date=' great work! I like the Rotator idea, and combining it with DJ was perfect! 9/10, my highest rating today!

[/quote']

Thanks so much!! 9/10 is a great rating :D

Yeah, the contest really gave me the idea to combine the two sets, and it ended up working really well.

Great card. ^_^

Should this card not have been posted in the other cards section though?

Still' date=' tis very nice.

7/10

[/quote']

If it ties in with my Realistic cards Rave set and his Realistic cards Rotator set, it should be in this section as its realistic ^_^

^Yup, Dj said it best :D Thanks for the rating Lucas!

*sigh* look its DJ Osiris. Like we dont see him enough on here as it is lol

and did he get a tan? lol

It should have a rotator effect that actually helps rotators. Like how about; he can rotate a rotator monster because DJs spin things so he can spin Rotators. Then youll both benefit. But make that effect able to be used regardless of his position.

*sigh* look its DJ Osiris. Like we dont see him enough on here as it is lol

and did he get a tan? lol

It should have a rotator effect that actually helps rotators. Like how about; he can rotate a rotator monster because DJs spin things so he can spin Rotators. Then youll both benefit. But make that effect able to be used regardless of his position.

Hm, that's an interesting idea. I'll experiment with it, but I don't want to make the effect text any smaller than it is, so it might not work out. If it doesn't work on the Dj Osiris card, I might make another card for the Rotator set with a Dj pic and your idea as the effect.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Archived