how to pwn any monster

cyberdude

this combo is very simple and it requirs only 2 cards cats ear tribe and mist body or heart of clear water

for those of u who are not famillaar with these cards cat lets u turn the monster that it battles with into a 200 atk

wile mist body makes it so cat cant be destroyed by battle

1 summon cat

2 play mist body/ htocw

3 equip it to cat

4 pwn all monsters by atacking them

when u atack it the monster dies wiile u surive

Cat's Ear Tribe

Attrib: Earth

Type: Beast-Warrior/Effect

Level:1

Atk: 200

Def: 100

During the Damage Steps of your opponent's turn, the original ATK of his/her monster(s) that attack this monster becomes 200 points.

So not only is it bad, it phails. Sorry, This = Not Work. K, thanks, make sure it works next time, k?

Oh, right. So what, we're at... three cards now? Four? And all you are doing is stalling. Stalling until they draw MST, and then, you're boned.

Cat's Ear Tribe + Axe of Despair = Doesn't make dead draws in the deck, more economical, not as effective but about five-hundered times easier to do :: and it does just what you want it to: stall.

i've got another one to do with cats...

you will need: 2 rescue cats, 1 last will, 2 des wombats, 2 milus radiants and 1 lightning vortex,

1) Activate Last will and then play a rescue cat.

2) Activate rescue cat's effect to bring out 2 des wombats.

3) Use last will's effect to summon another rescue cat.

4) Activate recue cat's effect again to summon 2 milus radiants.

5) Then you will hav 2 2600 attack des wombats and 2 1300 attack milus radiants.

6) Activate lightning vortex and attack.

This would work even better with a field spell such as Gaia Power or Forest.

And you could add in a Sangan to summon the first rescue cat.

I think your Cat's Ear Tribe strategy works. Even if you don't destroy an opponent's monster, your cats act as a wall. I once read a story on Pojo about some kid winning a tournament because he was able to bring out Neo Bubbleman and equipped it with Mist Body. However, I like this combo more as both your cats and Mist Body are searchable.

• 1 month later...

Archived