hotfoilcard

Which card is the best?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which card is the best?

• Machine City
    • Kozaky's DD rescue device
    • Kozaky's DD transport miscalculation
    • Sleezestack the Jealous One

Hey hey! Look heres making an appearance. Been busy aye?

Nice card dude! Best one is um... Machine City's Effect vs Kozaky's DD transport Miscalculation vs Sleezestack's Card Name lol

Id have to say Kozaky DD Transport Miscalculation

Transport Miscalculation = Overpowered. Makes a wide variety of decktypes completely unplayable' date=' and with DMoC and Monster Reborn both legal, you've got infinite recursion of a 2800 ATK monster that removes opponents' monsters from play without costing any advantage at all.

[/quote']

GOOD POINT BUT BZZZZZZ

see DMOC cant remove their mosnters from play because of Kozaky's DD transport miscalculation...so u understand?

and transmigration (edit: and dark bribe/and solemn/and others) can deal with MR and DMOC...skill drain...etc....many options to deal with DMOC (at 1 might i add)

seriously tho brimley

that was a good point...made me think

Hey hey! Look heres making an appearance. Been busy aye?

Nice card dude! Best one is um... Machine City's Effect vs Kozaky's DD transport Miscalculation vs Sleezestack's Card Name lol

Id have to say Kozaky DD Transport Miscalculation

well i am active on other sites...and they are actually IMPRESSED by my cards lol...

you know there was a faded on another yugioh site....

i brought fatty over to post and get some feedback; cuz you guys are so RUTHLESS!!! it improves your card creation.

and as far as your "ratings"...indecisive much?

Yes it does improve card making. Before I came here I just did the written card effects, and the lingo is different to ocg on cards but is totally acceptable. Here its offensive, and you get the death penalty!

If they love your cards there, then I could be a god?

Yes it does improve card making. Before I came here I just did the written card effects' date=' and the lingo is different to ocg on cards but is totally acceptable. Here its offensive, and you get the death penalty!

If they love your cards there, then I could be a god?

[/quote']

prolly

i cant even read text only written cards

im obnoxious

every time (well not every time) i see somebody submit a written fantasy card i give them a whole lecture about how my brain is broke and i cant even read em or comment on em untill they learn how to make em here.

Archived