Where Are the Official Proxies Coming From?

Hi

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but, from where people are getting the official proxies images? And I'm not looking about the low resolution ones. I'm talking about these:

AlexandriteDragon-ST12-JP-OP.jpg

I've been managed to found one for each type of card up to now. All from one user at the wikia. However, there are more users that have uploaded proxies at this resolution.

I've looked everywhere on the web for the source of these proxies, including in japanese vjump and YGO official sites and I couldn't find it (probably because I don't know japanese...). 

If anyone in here knows from where these are coming from or knows japanese and can search for the source better. Please tell me, as I'm waiting for that source to upload a proxy of a Pendulum monster so I can finally make them... 

Hi

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but, from where people are getting the official proxies images? And I'm not looking about the low resolution ones. I'm talking about these:
AlexandriteDragon-ST12-JP-OP.jpg
I've been managed to found one for each type of card up to now. All from one user at the wikia. However, there are more users that have uploaded proxies at this resolution.
I've looked everywhere on the web for the source of these proxies, including in japanese vjump and YGO official sites and I couldn't find it (probably because I don't know japanese...). 
If anyone in here knows from where these are coming from or knows japanese and can search for the source better. Please tell me, as I'm waiting for that source to upload a proxy of a Pendulum monster so I can finally make them...

I'd like to know too! It would help a lot!

Archived