>>>Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII<<<

zachy_syko

Planning to buy CC-FF7?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Planning to buy CC-FF7?

• Yes
    • No
    • Like, teh maybe

I might buy it eventually. I already ordered the Japanese (the only) version of Tales of Rebirth on the PSP, so now I'm out of cash. And because it says "Final Fantasy VII", it will probably be a Player's Choice, so we know this game will be possible to buy for a long time. And this game is actually in English, so that's cool, right? >_

I might buy it eventually. I already ordered the Japanese (the only) version of Tales of Rebirth on the PSP' date=' so now I'm out of cash. And because it says "Final Fantasy VII", it will probably be a Player's Choice, so we know this game will be possible to buy for a long time. And this game is actually in English, so that's cool, right? >_<

[/quote']

mhmm 2 days ago i just found the game out. but u have to play ff7 to know whats going on sence its a prequal. and its not about cloud its about Zach Fair =3

but good luck understanding ur new jap game and getting money

I know. I've completed Final Fantasy VII three times and have watched Advent Children quite a few times also. And thanks. But I won't understand the game. That's what translation guides are for. You see, I'm so hardcore, I regularly buy games that aren't even in English (because Sony of America believes that 2-D games are bad for their systems and American gamers. lol wut? American RPG fans don't play just Final Fantasy??) and to know what's going on, I have to be playing at my computer with my guide. And as for the money, I'll get it and FFVII:CC eventually. Rebirth and Vesperia are my main priorities.

I know. I've completed Final Fantasy VII three times and have watched Advent Children quite a few times also. And thanks. But I won't understand the game. That's what translation guides are for. You see' date=' I'm so hardcore, I regularly buy games that aren't even in English (because Sony of America believes that 2-D games are bad for their systems and American gamers. lol wut? American RPG fans don't play just Final Fantasy??) and to know what's going on, I have to be playing at my computer with my guide. And as for the money, I'll get it and FFVII:CC eventually. Rebirth and Vesperia are my main priorities.

XD will i didnt know slimy just maken sure

i love 2-d games like patapon (which im currently upsest with)

Archived