New Galaxy-Eyes!

omersonic

Here is the ultimate Galaxy-Eyes monster. What do you think?

fZqnLxN.jpg

2 "Galaxy-Eyes" Monsters

Must be Fusion Summoned by "Galaxy Fusion" and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, you can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your graveyard; negate the effects of all other cards on the field. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects this turn, but you cannot Set this turn.
This card gains the following effects, depending on the monsters in your graveyard:
"Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" OR "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon": When this card battles, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects until the end of the Damage Step.
"Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon": This card gains 500 ATK.
"Number 46: Dragluon": Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand.

And here is how you Summon it:

XiiCdYB.jpg

Send, from your side of the field to the graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters listed on a "Photon" OR "Galaxy" Fusion Monster, then Special Summon that monster from the Extra Deck (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon). Then, the Fusion Summoned Monster gains ATK equal to its original ATK until the End Phase, then banish 1 card from your graveyard.

Wow dude those are really good :D I'm glad to see that not all of the begginers on this site are completely dumb.

Now for review: It seems to me like 5500 ATK is a bit high. But, if you'll hear to my suggestions then this will be pretty balanced:

1. I think you should restrict the Fusion materials to "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" + 1 "Galaxy-Eyes" monster. the main reason for this is this little card: Galaxy-Eyes Cloud Dragon (I think you get why). The second reason is that it will be a little harder to Fusion Summon him this way and therefore, it will balance the card.

2. Now for the effect: I would change his first effect to: "Once per turn, you can banish 1 LIGHT monster from your graveyard; negate the effects of all other cards on the field (Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect activision). Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects this turn, but you cannot Set this turn." That way, his effect will be un-negate-able. However, because this effect alone is pretty strong (because of his insane ATK), I would have restricted the conditions for the other effects to: "Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon" only for the second effect AND "Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon" for the third effect AND drop the the fourth effect (of "Number 46: Dragluon").

3. Now for the Spell card. I would add an effect says that the monster Summoned by this card cannot attack the opponent directly the turn it is Fusion Summond. Why? Because it will give "Galaxy-Eyes Neutron Dragon" +5500 ATK, and that is 11000 ATK..... I hope you get what is wrong with this ;) Another little modification is to restrict the range of monsters that can be Summoned using this card just to: "Galaxy-Eyes". Or if you want to mix this deck with some "Blue-Eyes" or "Red-Eyes", you can make it: "-Eyes" Fusion monster.

I hope you will listen to me and I hope I helped you :D

Archived