[Finished]Samurai/Ninja Contest Join Now

Hello guys i decided to make a Ninja/Samurai Contest and i hope youll enjoy it so

here are the rules:

1. I am the only judge.
  2. The fee is 5points for one-star members, 8 points for 2-to-3-star members, and 10 points for 4-star and more members, though donations are encourages, since the bigger the pot, the bigger the payout.
  3. All entries must have 3 three monsters
  4. The Cards must  be something like Ninjas/Samurai etc etc
  5. You can join and send the fee and post Your Card till       April 20th 
  6. I will post any and all changes here.
  7. I reserve the right to change rules.
  8. I judge 50% on realisticness to the game, 25% on picture, and 25% on everything else.
  9. the prizes are given 50% of the pot to the winner, 30% to the 2nd place and 10 % to the 3rd place

competitors:

pot:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm new to these contest so help me out if I made any mistakes. I'll add images when I can.

Shien-The Six Samurai's Shogun

Level 7

Fire

ATK2500/2400

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

1 Great Shogun Shien + 2 Six Samurai Monsters

When this card is fusion summoned your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Traps cards until the End Phase. This card cannot be targeted by Spell and Traps. If this face up card would be destroyed, you can destroy another face up Six Samurai Monster you control instead.

Kizan-The Six Samurai's Grandmaster

Level 5

Earth

ATK2100/800

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

1 Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai + 1 Six Samurai Monster

When this card attacks an opponents monster with higher ATK, during Damage Step this cards ATK becomes 100 more than the monster its battling. When this card is destroyed, by a card effect, special summon 1 Grandmaster Of The Six Samurai from your graveyard.

Enishi-The Six Samurai's Chancellor 

Level 6

Light

ATK2200/1200

Warrior/Fusion/Effect

1 Enishi-Shien's Chancellor + 1 Six Samurai Monster

Once during either players turn banish 1 Six Samurai Monster from your graveyard and destroy 1 face up monster on the field. 

Archived