Quick Contest - ONE WEEK ONLY, Entries in quick!!!

LewieGee

ok, guys, here we go with another of my card contests...

MAKE A WATER ATTRIBUTE CARD.

PRIZE: The winner will get 3 reps.

The second place will get 1 rep.

Any card, old or new.

1 card per person.

ENTRIES IN BY FRIDAY 28th MARCH 2008!!!

...Sorry if this isnt much time, guys, try your best!

32zjmnb.jpg

This card may be Summoned without a Tribute. When this card is Summoned this way, half the ATK of this card. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, double the damage. When this card inflicts 2000 damage or more to your opponent's Life Points, it is destroyed. If this card is destroyed by battle, increase your Life Points by half the total damage this card inflicted to your opponent's Life Points.

Good effect' date=' not that i'm the judge, but good, though, I see 2 ocg, not grammar, but ocg errors in there, I don't know exactly how to fix them though, lol

[/quote']what are they....If its one of them, new OCG vs. Old OCG, then, no, as these were made like, in january

No, it's just plain wording on the effect, how you worded it, so, if you wanna know, just pm me so as to not spam up the thread ^_^

Here is my entry, the person who drew this picture is OchreJelly from DeviantART

[align=center]2070so0.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card only be Special Summoned by removing 3 WATER monsters in your Graveyard from play. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can send 1 WATER monster from your hand to the Graveyard and negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it. If this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell Card, you may remove 2 WATER monsters from play to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.[/align]

Archived