(All points enter pot)

Pot
150 Points

Pot Distribuation
50% First
30% Second
20% Third

Requirements
Card must be a level 10 effect monster like the rest.
It must have Earthbound Immortal in the name.
It must have the standard Earthbound Immortal effect + unique effect.
It must also be DARK atribute.

Grading Scale
Effect 40%
Balance 30%
OCG 20%
Design 10%

Judges
Me
Myself
I

Participants
Harpie's Feather Duston
Aqua Hina
And_Then_There_Were_None
josholche
TFMegamanlan
G.B. Sparticus
Awesum13

I guess I can do this. Ill send some extra points for the pot as well.

EDIT: I finished it up, so here you are.

[spoiler='My Entry: Earthbound Immortal Monnt Suuma']

dJb7uDk.jpg

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. While this card in its owner's possession is face-up on the field: all monsters are treated as Plant-type. Once per turn: you can destroy 1 Plant-type monster on the field, also if you destroyed a monster you control by this effect, draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]

I guess I can do this. Ill send some extra points for the pot as well.

EDIT: I finished it up, so here you are.

[spoiler='My Entry: Earthbound Immortal Monnt Suuma']

dJb7uDk.jpg

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. While this card in its owner's possession is face-up on the field: all monsters are treated as Plant-type. Once per turn: you can destroy 1 Plant-type monster on the field, also if you destroyed a monster you control by this effect, draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]

I got your submission and updated the post.

I'll take a shot

[spoiler='My Entry']

ACpe5iR.jpg

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. While this card is in face-up Defense Position, monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn, when a card effect is activated: Draw 1 card, and if you do, this card is unaffected by that effect.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card]

zltVdxt.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore]

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell card on the field, destroy this card. This card can attack directly. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Once per turn, when this card deals battle damage, you can banish the top 3 cards of your deck, this card can make a second attack this Battle Phase, but its attack is halved until the End Phase of your opponents next turn.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Card]

zltVdxt.jpg

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lore]

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell card on the field, destroy this card. This card can attack directly. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Once per turn, when this card deals battle damage, you can banish the top 3 cards of your deck, this card can make a second attack this Battle Phase, but its attack is halved until the End Phase of your opponents next turn.

[/spoiler]

Entry fee?

Points sent.
Here's my card

[spoiler=Earthbound Immortal]
17tlVpN.jpg

There can only be 1 face-up "Earthbound Immortal" monster on the field. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can send 1 monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. You can Tribute this card; Special Summon all monsters sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.

[/spoiler]

Here we go:

[spoiler=My Entry:]
2FBF2FDE-CB54-4A69-A79C-6B7FE7C3ACA5-382

You can only control 1 Face-up "Earthbound Immortal". If there is no Face-up Field Spell Card: Destroy this card. This card cannot be targeted for attacks. This card can attack your Opponent directly. If a Face-up "Earthbound Immortal" was Removed by an Opponent's Card (Battle or Card Effect) and there is a Face-up Field Spell Card: you can Banish 2 DARK Monsters in your Hand/Graveyard to Special Summon this card (from your Hand) and if you do: Negate the effects of all Face-up Xyz Monsters.

[/spoiler]

The idea of this card is that if your Opponent can get an Earthbound Immortal off the Field (either by negating its effects or by hitting it by something like Mirror Force.) This would basically let you get this one out real fast + allows it to shut down Xyz Monsters if you do pull this guy out that way.

Sxuohlx.jpg

Lore:You can only control 1 Face-up "Earthbound Immortal". If there is no Face-up Field Spell Card: Destroy this card. This card cannot be targeted for attacks. This card can attack your Opponent directly.

Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points. Banish the top 3 cards of your deck, and if there were any monsters banished, this card gains 1000 atk for each one.

Sxuohlx.jpg

Lore:You can only control 1 Face-up "Earthbound Immortal". If there is no Face-up Field Spell Card: Destroy this card. This card cannot be targeted for attacks. This card can attack your Opponent directly.

Once per turn, you can pay 1000 life points. Banish the top 3 cards of your deck, and if there were any monsters banished, this card gains 1000 atk for each one.

Could you please complete the card. Type, Creator, Year, Serial Set number and circulation. Circulation isn't essential

Fixed!

xLOw5N5.jpg

here is my card, assuming I got in.

for some reason my image won't post, so I will write it.

name: Earthbound Immortal Zhtratza

attribute: dark

type: fiend

level: 10

attack: 1000

def: 300

Points sent.
Here's my card

[spoiler=Earthbound Immortal]
17tlVpN.jpg

[/spoiler]

how did you get this image?

lore: there can only be one face-up "earthbound immortal" on the field. destroy this card if there is no face-up field spell on the field. your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. this card can attack your opponent directly. when this card is normal summoned, halve your opponent's life points.

here is my card, assuming I got in.

for some reason my image won't post, so I will write it.

name: Earthbound Immortal Zhtratza

attribute: dark

type: fiend

level: 10

attack: 1000

def: 300

lore: there can only be one face-up "earthbound immortal" on the field. destroy this card if there is no face-up field spell on the field. your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. this card can attack your opponent directly. when this card is normal summoned, halve your opponent's life points.

here it is: http://i.imgur.com/vlVdSpV.jpg

lore: There can only be one face-up "earthbound immortal" on the field. Destroy this card if there is no face-up field spell on the field. Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card is normal summoned, inflict damage equal to half your opponents life points to your opponent, then this card gains 100 atk for every 500 points of damage inflicted with this effect. you cannot special summon during the turn you activate this effect, and this card cannot attack on the turn it is summoned.

forgot to add some parts, but I couldn't balance it otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

Harpies Feather Duston: I thought the ATK/DEF was rather high for effect, so you got major docks for balance

TFmegalan: docks for OCG and design + minor balance docks

I believe we meant more in-depth reasoning on all of the cards... The winners as well, as even though they won, they should still want feedback on their cards.

Archived