Princess Cronus | S | A | PG-16 | Animesque RP

Jolta

Princess Cronus
Season 1: Saturn Eve

2 Weeks Back...

A young maiden adorned with a striped scarf descended from the sky, swaying from side to side, like a feather. She was fast asleep like nothing.

The lass swayed through the sky like an angel descending from the heavens. The sight of it was lovely, if there was anyone to even see it.

The child landed in the hands of a certain teenager, before opening her bright, emerald eyes, then closing them again, falling asleep.

When the child awakens, she finds herself in a humble abode, and sees an unfamiliar figure. "My name is Saturn... what... is... yours?"

[hr]

Current period
Takamagahara

"Sister!"

The young boy pointed his blade at the well-endowed, taller woman. "If you are unwilling to give me the information, I will have to take it by force!"

"You are a fool, Susanoo. A fool as always. It is I and I alone who overlooks the Titan. You are not meant to interfere," the older-looking woman, Amaterasu, summoned her own blade, releasing her sword from the scabbard, summoning strong winds. "If it is a swordfight you desire, it is a swordfight you will recieve!"

The two siblings of significantly different sizes clashed their blades together.

"Your blade is blunt compared to mine, sister..." Susanoo smiled.

"Is that so?" Amaterasu smiled in return, before smashing her blade at high velocity's, straight at Susanoo's. "Have you forgotten? When your Ame-no-Habakiri hit the Ame-no-Marakumo for the first time, it broke."

Susanoo watched his blade shatter into many pieces. "I am still a warrior. I will not give up. I will be back. I will stop the Second Titanomachy."

"You ought to know when to give up, Susanoo. If you don't, you might regret it..."

Amaterasu sighed as her brother flew away.

[hr]

A giant wolf walked in the shadows of the woods. It was stalking a herd of deer, which it pounced on and managed to slay, one-on-hundred. This wolf was definitely no ordinary wolf, its gargantuan size is enough to tell from this.

"Ah, whatever, that was a great meal, but it's too much," the wolf transformed into a maiden, who then covered herself with leaves. "And now... time to locate Cronus, and make a buddy to the end... LITERALLY."

(> I'm actually going to need a time and day before I can Start seriously RPing with Lileas and before I can determine the size of Failinis

Current Timeframe:

Failinis was in the woods, chasing after a rabbit, trying to kill it for food. He easily outran the rabbit and bit it on the neck, Killing it in a single bite, which then, he ate the meat from the rabbit, then afterward, he threw the remains into a bush. Satisfied with his meal, he walked and sat facing over a very small cliff, looking over a small lake. Failinis then proceeded to howl, trying to call for something, he did not care what or who answered that howl, but he needed answers... Almost immediately, A Hooded Crow landed on a branch of a nearby tree, looking at Failinis, although he did not know of it. Failinis started to speak to himself "I hope I can find someone to tell me what has been happening soon enough, Knowing you were brought back for a purpose, but not knowing the purpose tends to be rather... upsetting" with that, Failinis jumped off the cliff and landed below on the edge of the lake, laying down...

Not even a moment after Amaterasu had let out a sigh she was assaulted by yet another unpleasant visitor. The malevolent aura filled Amaterasu's chamber in Takamagahara, and a chaotic, black mass appeared and began writhing in the center of the room before dissolving in a puff of pink smoke revealing a young boy with an obnoxiously large lollipop.

"Ammy-chan~" the boy took one look at the sun goddess and ran up to her before flinging himself at her and giving her a tight squeeze. "Its been so long Ammy, you never write or bother to say hi!" The boy released her from the abrupt hug, pouting. He turned around and began examining his perfect ovular nails before turning his head so that his left gave her a lazy stare.

"You know 20 pantheons and 72 hours of stalking later Ammy-chan," Nyarlathotep said the childish innocence in his voice now undertoned with a dark mocking tone, "yet I still have no clue how that girl who fell from the sky is. Do you know Ammy-chan? I mean she did fall from the sky in your country."

Nyarlathotep turned around, all the dark tone gone, fixing Amaterasu with a big grin.

"Don't lie to me now~ Something very bad might happen if you do~" The threat was quite obvious, though Nyarlathotep's tone could've fooled any normal persona otherwise.

Two Weeks Beforehand

Daisuke Yoshida rushed down the street the minute he saw what was happening. It wasn't every day that one would see a fair maiden fall from the sky, but Daisuke wasn't about to let the poor girl fall straight into asphalt. At the last second, Daisuke dove forward and managed to catch the falling girl in his arms... if only just before sending himself sprawling across the footpath.

"It's OK... I've got ya," Daisuke slowly got up, where at this point the girl, Saturn, had woken up and asked, "I am Daisuke... and you're welcome by the way. I'm sure anyone else would've done the same thing. Now let's get going..."

As he helped Saturn on her feet, Daisuke clutched his chest with one hand. He was certain that he had busted, or at least fractured a rib with that so-called 'leap of faith'. But in his mind, it was better to have Daisuke hurt than Saturn suffering from something fatal.

Present Situation

"Well this certainly doesn't look good," said a nurse who Daisuke asked to get his X-rays from, as she was looking at said X-rays before turning to the teenager in question, "Looks like you've broken a rib in the middle of the lung area."

"Explains why I had that slight trouble breathing at least," Daisuke mentioned, "Thank you, that's all I came here for,"

"OK then, take care and try not to get hurt like that again," the nurse replied.

Daisuke nodded in acknowledgment, but sighed as he observed the state of his chest again. It was still wrapped in bandages from the fortnight before, but given what the X-ray showed, he was surprised that they haven't been bloodied all this time. However, there could come a time in Daisuke's future where something like this would be the least of his problems. After all, he had no idea of the coming Second Titanomachy or what role fate may give him in regards to it. But that's not what he was thinking about; Daisuke was instead rather concerned about Saturn, as it had been a whole two weeks since she arrived unto the Earth.

'I better go check on Saturn now,' he decided.

Takamagahara

"I recognise this presence..." Amaterasu spoke, "Nyarlathotep of the Outer Gods, what do you seek now?"
A young child appeared before her. He had an aura of pure madness and insanity, the very signature trait of Nyarlathotep's Pantheon. The next thing you knew, the Nyarlathotep gave a menacing grin
"If you do slay me, you will not find the answer, Nyarlathotep. What I can say is that it is not the wisest thing to meddle with her," Amaterasu was able to remain calm even when facing an Outer God in this shape. Amaterasu know that while the process was much, much slower than an average human's, her sanity was slowly seeping away and would eventually be gone.

~~~~

Saturn's Room

Saturn woke up on a fine Saturday, and stretched her arms. "That was a weird dream. That definitely couldn't be my memories."

Saturn rose from her fine bed. The youthful, anmesiac girl independantly brushed her teeth and washed her face, naturally since she has been living on this Earth for two weeks now. She then returned to her room to await a wardrobe of... well... her favourite outfit. She then unbuttoned her pyjamas fully, and that was when Daisuke walked in.

"Daisuke! Are you feeling better?" Saturn smiled and questioned while still removing her clothes, undaunted by the prescence of a boy in the room. She then put her outfit on, before grabbing her rather large scarf and wrapping it around her neck, then putting her unique pocketwatch necklace on. Next, she gave Daisuke a light hug.

Faye walked through the woods, alone. Well, not quite alone. She had a god stuck in her head. Ever since that day in middle school when she accidentally spoke a Word of Thoth, she had had the god stuck in her head, making little comments at inopportune times. On the bright side, he helped her avoid spontaneously combusting after trying to use the Words of Thoth. But she still had to deal with him sniping at her. Over her shoulder, she carried a magic satchel that carried her shabti and her amulets, along with her scribe's materials. She stopped for a moment by a stream, kneeling down and watching the water, thinking.

Failinis was about to rest himself, when he could smell a presence... It was human, but it also had a trace of divine power with it, He raised his ears, thinking it may be Lugh, he got up and started to walk towards the scent, finding a [acronym='Faye']girl,[/acronym] just watching the stream... He whined, saying "Oh My... I thought you were someone else..." The girl would likely not understand him, but the divine power within her might be able to...

Meanwhile...

Lileas was busy helping most of the people at the docks load up a ship, her super strength helped wonders with many things of everyday life, but she was anticipating till the next Tuesday, when her next harvest was. After loading the ship, she sat on a bench, thinking of what to do before then... then it hit her... why not try some good old fashioned Hunting?

She got to her current residence after a while, she was preparing her Spears and her sling to hunt some game out in the nearby forest.

"Hey. You know there's someone watching you?" Thoth asked her. She sighed, standing, brushing her hair back from her face. She had felt the prickling of eyes on her back. She casually glanced around, her eyes alighting on a dog standing, almost hidden in the foliage. "Who did you think I was," She asked, tilting her head and regarding the dog. "You understood? Good. You're progressing." Thoth said in her mind.

(> You must construct Additional Lines in that post, Advanced Clause says 4 lines. <)

Failinis tilted his head and spoke "I smelled Divine power on you... I thought you were my old Master... Lugh Lámhfhada... but..." His ears perked up after he realized that the girl could understand him "Wait, You're a goddess, Right? I may need to be brought up to speed here...", He moved towards Faye and tilted his head... "Oh where are my manners Miss... I'm Known as Failinis, I'm also called Fer Mac..." After a moment, Failinis stepped in the stream... As the running water touched his hide, [acronym='Replace with wine if you like']mead was seen running off of his hide[/acronym]...

Meanwhile, Lileas had prepared her sling, some sling-stones and some spears to go hunting, but decided to go fishing first to try to make sure she can aim right, With a spear and a rope in hand, she went to the dock to look in the water, and with a huff, she threw the spear in the water, then after that, pulled up the spear, she had found that she had impaled a fish of decent size...

"Fer Mac?" Fay replied. "I'm Faye Memory. And I'm not a goddess, I just have a god in my head. He's rather annoying and his name is Thoth. While he helps me wuite a lot, he never shuts up." "Hey! I heard that!" Thoth said.  Faye shook her head. Fer Mac stepped into the stream, and Faye saw beads of golden liquid running down his hide. "What is that? she asked. She had never seen anything like this dog, and it intrigued her. The dog was slender, but well muscled. He was larger than most dogs, but not so large that he stood out. She marveled at the dog's beauty. 

(> Still need 1 more line lol <)

Failinis looked at Faye as she asked him about the mead that ran down his hide, and said "Ah yes, If running water hits my hide, It turns into Mead or wine, which of the 2 would the most people looking around me desire it the most, but it's usually mead". Failinis jumped out of the stream and stood near Faye, Mead still running from his hide. He then waited for a response from Faye, whether it be tasting the dripping mead or whatever else...

Meanwhile, Lileas threw more spears and caught more huge fish, but even with the strength she has, it was getting hard to catch many more at once, so she returned back to her residence, she cooked up some of the fish for herself to eat, then put the rest in an Ice Chest. Lileas was busy eating her fish when she heard knocking on the door, to which she answered... It was simply a neighbor asking for some fish, so just to be kind, she gave her a fish...

After a little way's walk, Daisuke had found where Saturn was meant to be staying, and looked around the place for her. After some time, Daisuke managed to locate Saturn's room and opened the door, only to see Saturn undress out of her pyjamas... not exactly a sight Daisuke had in mind of seeing.

"Er... I'm fine, really; I just wanted to check on you is all," Daisuke said nervously, after Saturn asked how he was feeling, "I'll give you some space, shall I?"

With that, Daisuke closed the door and slowly snuck away to the bathroom, before checking himself to make sure the sight didn't leave any lasting impression that he shouldn't have had. Colorless face? Check. Stable nose? Check. Nothing sticking out from his pants? Check.

Daisuke breathed a sigh of relief. He'd never be able to forgive himself if he realized he got turned on by the sight of a poor exposed Saturn. But then again, it served him right for starting to be a little overprotective. In any case, Daisuke return to the hallway, just outside Saturn's room.

"So anyway, I wanted to talk to you about two weeks ago," mentioned Daisuke, this time in his normal tone, "Are you done?"

"I have to say, that's definitely interesting." Faye said. "So how is it that a dog can talk?" she asked. "I've been around the block a time or two, but I've never seen anything like that. And nor has Thoth, or he would have said something by now, the smart one he is." Faye stepped around a tree and knelt down to pick up her satchel and quiver, then closed her eyes and concentrated. She reached into the Duat and placed the quiver in the mental locker she had created in the Duat. Inside rested an obsidian khopesh, along with few of her more unstable amulets and shabti. The Duat was a convenient storage place, though it was hard to get to in a hurry, as she needed to concentrate to reach into. 

Failinis then said "well, I'm actually not an ordinary dog, as you may very well notice from the mead running down my hide... I'm actually owned by a certain God, Whom I am looking for, or probably any child of his... but my search can continue later... I need to be brought up to speed, since I was supposed to be dead, so it seems I was brought back for a reason, but I need to find that reason...". Failinis whined and lied down on the grass, trying to think of the nearest god/dess to go to, but he was not in Ireland or Scotland, so finding a god/dess would be VERY difficult here indeed, unless something were to call him over perhaps?

Meanwhile, Lileas sat down and read a book, but looked up when she heard a caw, her eyes then laid on a hooded crow, she was particularly mesmerized by the sight, unlike the other people, because to her, A Hooded Crow was the presence of a certain goddess, however, little did she realize was that it was actually not that goddess...

Susanoo, the legendary warrior of myth, wandered around in some forests. "Hmmm, if Cronus really has returned, wouldn't it be obvious by now? The rumour should've spreaded to several different Pantheons by now. Why has no one seen Cronus?"

Susanoo sighed as he continued walking. Just then, he heard something. He hid behind a tree and saw a hound conversing with a young girl, presumably Egyptian. He also saw the sight of water turning into wine upon contact with the hound's fur.

"The hound of Lugh, that is unmistakable. The other maiden is either an animal-whisperer or deity. If she is a deity, I would recognise her..."

Right behind him, a maiden with lupine features appeared. "Yo! How's it going? I know a hero when I see one."

Susanoo looked behind to see the maiden - covered by hotpants and a biker jacket, along with notable chains around her wrists. Susanoo immediately knew. "Gleipnir. Vanagandr? I presume you have heard."

"Yeah, you got that right, my name is Vanagandr," the lass chuckled, "and I presume you, Susanoo-no-mikoto, on the other hand, are the one spreading it? I think it stops here. No one's killing the big C while I stand." Vanagandr took out her Apache Revolvers for combat.

"Then I will stop you from standing, blade or no blade!" Susanoo then smacked his hands together, summoning a powerful gust of wind so strong, it could be felt by all nearby. Vanagandr was blown away, but using her animal instincts, she landed of all fours before standing up again.

"I expected no less from the spawn of the mischievious flame deity," Susanoo ran at high speeds to deliver a punch, his fist coming into contact with Vanagandr's...

~~~

"I'm all done!" Saturn exclaimed as she left her room. Her fine dress and her long scarf are never to be left behind. The moment she heard these words 'two weeks ago', she lowered her head, "I still can't remember anything but my name... The only thing on my pendant is this emblem... nothing about my past..."

Saturn lost her memories, but not her brain. She was pondering about whether she was even human.

"You're looking for the god that owns you?" Faye asked. "What god?" She asked, curiosity tinging her tone. "Maybe I've met him or her or it or whatever." Her hair fell in her face again, and she gave up on pushing it out of her face and just tied it back into a long ponytail. "I've met several actually. Thoth, his wife Seshat, which was really awkward because he decided to reincarnate into a girl's body. So Seshat didn't really approve. I know most of the Egyptian Pantheon, a little of the Greeks. Hermes is Thoth's cousin, so I'm well acquainted with him. I've met a few of the minor gods and goddesses, and I know Mercury. Mostly because him, Thoth and Hermes are pretty much cousins."

Failinis then said to Faye "My Owner's name is Lugh Lámhfhada, A Great Irish god of the Tuatha Dé Danann, He had slain the King of all Fomorians, Balor of the Piercing Eye... Bu-" He was interrupted by a Commotion and a gust of wind, A battle took place nearby. Failinis then looked to see Susano'o and Vanagandr fighting, He then said "Enough is ENOUGH!" as he leapt into the fray with a loud snarl and a speed that rivaled the fastest of dogs, aiming to Latch on one of Vanagandr's Arms or legs with a rather nasty bite...

Meanwhile... Lileas was busy, mesmerized by the crow, which then cawed and flew off in the direction of the forest, and with that, She gathered some things, Spears? Check, Sling and Stones? Check, Rope? Check. She then took off into the forest after the crow. she was actually deep into the forest when she actually lost sight of the crow...

"Not so fast," Vanagandr, while mid-air, sent her indestructable chains Gleipnir right into Failinis' face, in order to negate the attack. She then landed on the ground on twos. "Three is a crowd, give it all you got," Vanagandr was getting fired up. She then looked at the only other girl - Faye. "Four on the other hand, well, why not we turn up the lever? Eh?"

"Now that you have noticed me, I am here to-" before Susanoo could complete his sentence directed to the hound and the lady, Vanagandr released a powerful sonic howl, blasting him away. His levitation brought him back to the ground.

"Not a word, Susanoo, I need him," Vanagandr had sadness in her eyes for a short moment, "his aid is mine and mine alone." Vanagandr then felt fired up again, before she smashed one of her Gleipnir chains at Susanoo. Susanoo simply grabbed it with his palm. Next, Susanoo and Vanagandr attempted to toss each other, but they both resisted each other.

"..."

Failinis whined and winced in pain as the chains struck him in the face, but that attack only helped against Vanagandr's cause. Failinis waited and watched the battle, it was until Susano'o caught the chains and initiated the Tug-o-war he decided to intervene, Failinis had a little idea, perhaps they could help him, he bit into the center of the chain, and with a couple mighty tugs, he tried to knock both of them off balance, hopefully getting both of their attentions, and spoke to the both of them "I dare not help either of you, I don't care of what either of you have to say... Now, If either of you can help me find a trace of Lugh Lámhfhada, whether it would be his children or even he himself, It would perhaps be a different story for me..." Failinis then sat, waiting for someone's response to his little proposal...

In the meantime, Lileas heard the howling, she grinned as suddenly, She knew instantly what to hunt, so she started running towards the general direction of the howl. thinking of what to have for the resulting wolf she may or may not bring home...

"You'll not instruct me on what you believe to be wise, Amaterasu..." Nyarlathotep responded venomously, "I'll do as I please. Do you forget, I am far your elder, and far wiser than you." Nyarlathotep's malicious presence began to fade, returning to the charged air to normal. "Perhaps, though you'd be more inclined to tell yourself who this Saturn is, mmm? No sooner had it said this, a black shadow began to coalesce around Nyarlathotep, before swallowing it whole.

The black shadow writhed violently spreading an intense aura of madness, before dissolving. Now though instead of a little boy, an exact copy of Amaterasu (well almost exact its eyes glowed yellow) stood in its place. Although it was hard to tell the difference physically the similarities ended there, the Nyarlathotep-Amaterasu giving off a sadistic aura. 

"How do I look "me"?" Asked Nyarlathotep her voice no an exact copy of Amaterasu's only distorted, "Hahahaha, so are you ready to talk yet?" Awaiting the sun goddess' answer a black flame appeared in the Crawling Chaos' hand, a bastardized copy of the Japanese goddess' power. "I'd hurry up with that answer, I'd hate to hurt your beautiful body, "me"."

Vanagandr and Susanoo then lost their balance a little. This caused Susanoo to let go and Vanagandr to retract her chains.

"Ohoho! What's in for me?" Vanagandr's eyes glistened. "You'll help me? Sounds like a deal?"

"I suppose I will then," Susanoo crossed his arms, "Lugh Lamhfhada huh? You must be... his hound, Failinis. Maybe your sense of smell can whiff him out. What other signs do we need to look out for?"

Vanagandr then sniffed Failinis for a while. "Maybe he smells like you. I just have to find someone who smells like that, right?"

~~~

"You are already aware of the maiden's name?" Amaterasu stepped back, already shivering from the Outer God that took her shape. Out of near-madness, Amaterasu partially blurted, "The Titan Cronus!"

Realising what she had done, Amaterasu covered her mouth with her hands. She looked at the doppelgengar right in the eye. "What do you intend to do..."

Lileas had started to run, in hopes of catching her prey tonight, but then she tripped and scraped her arm on a tree root, she had winced in pain, but she pushed on and on, Readying a rock in her sling... or maybe a rock was an understatement, it was large enough that it would need 2 or 3 people to carry, the flung the rock high into the air, above the tree-line, she rested for a little bit afterward

Failinis the spoke "Yes, My name is Failinis, sometimes, I am referred to as 'Fer Mac', As for what Lugh looks like and other signs, Lugh had Golden Hair, and was quite good in a lot of things, Especially with a Sling or Spear, He always carried several Items into battle, if there were any Fomors along the way, I doubt they would be alive". When Vanagandr told him to search for his own smell because Lugh would just smell like him, Failinis held his head down and said "I have doubts it would be that easy, you see,. Lu-" Failinis was interrupted by a smell, The blood of his master, he then leapt in the air, and avoided a rogue flying rock, although it more likely hit someone else and took off into the woods, speaking to the both of them before disappearing "This Way! He's Near! I smell his blood!"

Archived