[Serious] Kirito's AMA

Elijah~

I don't know anything about you at all and since you are a newbie, I assume you're 14, but because you like SAO, I assume you have the mindset of a 5 year old.

Seeing as all of that is terribly unethical, here are a few questions for you instead:
1. Succintly describe yourself. Who are you and why should I care?
2. What level of schooling are you in or have you graduated from?
3. Most importantly, why you are on YCM?

I don't know anything about you at all and since you are a newbie, I assume you're 14, but because you like SAO, I assume you have the mindset of a 5 year old.Seeing as all of that is terribly unethical, here are a few questions for you instead:1. Succintly describe yourself. Who are you and why should I care?2. What level of schooling are you in or have you graduated from?3. Most importantly, why you are on YCM?

To bluntly describe myself, I'm a fun loving guy who likes to make friends and socialize. I'm in the top of my class right now, with a GPA of 3.95. Many of my hobbies include reading literature, drawing, anime, and video games. My current level of schooling now is an 8th grade education since I'm only 14. As I stated I'm at the top of my classes which has landed me in many advanced classes. For the last question, I'm on YCM because most of you guys on here are like my online family. I may not know what you all look like ,but I still get the fun of talking with people that share my interests. When I first arrived here in December 2012, I didn't know any better and caused me to make a complete and utter fool of myself and thanks to you guys, I'm not as annoying. Now, when I come here and see somebody upset or depressed, I always try my best to cheer them up. Sometimes I don't respond because I don't want to make the situation worse than what it already is. To finish this long and boring answer, I'm here on YCM to socialize with my other family. I love you guys so much <3!

Archived