Some Reptile Support Card

wilow12

Just some of Reptile Support card i made hope it turn out well

D62ExPI.jpg

Lore : When this card is Special Summoned from Graveyard: You can Special Summon 2 "Polly Token"(Reptile-type/ WATER/ Level 1/ ATK 0/ DEF 0) In Defense Position. Once per turn during your Main Phase you can destroy any number of token you control(Min. 1); Special Summon 1 Reptile-type Monster from your Deck with level Equal to the number of token you destroyed by this card effect +1 in face up Attack Position, you can Only active the effect of "Reptially Hamami" Once per turn.

Always Welcome Any Feedback

OCG Fix:

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 2 "Polly Tokens" (Reptile-type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) In Defense Position. Once per turn: You can destroy any number of Tokens you control (min. 1); Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck with a Level equal to the number of Tokens you destroyed by this effect +1 in Attack Position.

So basically its a Rank 3 when you Special Summon it from the Grave. Seems pretty good considering the Tokens can also be used for things like Synchro Summoning or Offerings to the Snake Deity fodder. I would probably run this card in Aliens, too, since you can make Formula Synchron with Ammonite + Token, among other things.

Perhaps make it say "equal to or less" so that it can grab Level 1s from the deck. I don't see too much harm in that. However you should probably also give it a "the effect of X can only be used once per turn" clause just to stop it being abused, because it seems fairly abusable.

OCG Fix:

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 2 "Polly Tokens" (Reptile-type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) In Defense Position. Once per turn: You can destroy any number of Tokens you control (min. 1); Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type monster from your Deck with a Level equal to the number of Tokens you destroyed by this effect +1 in Attack Position.

So basically its a Rank 3 when you Special Summon it from the Grave. Seems pretty good considering the Tokens can also be used for things like Synchro Summoning or Offerings to the Snake Deity fodder. I would probably run this card in Aliens, too, since you can make Formula Synchron with Ammonite + Token, among other things.

Perhaps make it say "equal to or less" so that it can grab Level 1s from the deck. I don't see too much harm in that. However you should probably also give it a "the effect of X can only be used once per turn" clause just to stop it being abused, because it seems fairly abusable.

Thanks for the comments

well i also thinking about that earlier i will fix it later.

It can Synchro for a couple different things but it's pretty conditional. Too bad it can't Summon Level 1 monsters or you could make an instant Quasar.

This feels like it wants Soul Charge which I don't like.

A lot of cards revive now: Call of the Haunted, Powerful Rebirth...You could use Viper's Rebirth but this looks more useful for Synchro than anything you could do with pure Reptiles. It's 1 Level too low for an instant Synchro and draw with Reptilianne Hydra although it can make it for "free".

It can Synchro for a couple different things but it's pretty conditional. Too bad it can't Summon Level 1 monsters or you could make an instant Quasar.

This feels like it wants Soul Charge which I don't like.

A lot of cards revive now: Call of the Haunted, Powerful Rebirth...You could use Viper's Rebirth but this looks more useful for Synchro than anything you could do with pure Reptiles. It's 1 Level too low for an instant Synchro and draw with Reptilianne Hydra although it can make it for "free".

well i did'nt want to annoy my opponent with this card

thats why i put some +1 for that purpose

Archived