{Serious} Raine's Sarcasm-less AMA

Raine

Probably a Siberian Husky. I just want to cuddle and love one until it kills me, but I can't have large dogs due to my situation. 

That's terrible!

If you could switch genders for one day, is there any one style you would like to wear?  What do you think you could pull off?  Would there be any celebrity crushes you'd like to get intimate with?

That's terrible!

If you could switch genders for one day, is there any one style you would like to wear?  What do you think you could pull off?  Would there be any celebrity crushes you'd like to get intimate with?

Honestly, all the styles I'd want to wear would be the fun ones like Maid outfits, kimonos but the one outfit I like the most and would kill to be able to pull off is a cheongsam. I think they're absolutely gorgeous. 

My first celebrity crush was Anna Sophia Robb because I fell in love with her watching Bridge to Terabithia as a kid but now most of my crushs are on their fictional counterparts like Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock or, even sexier, as Julian Assange (at the beginning of the movie).  

Archived