Evolution cards

Since it's practically impossible to get pics for these, I'll just have to improvise

Name: Heu the Light Charmer

Level: 3

Attribute: Light

Type: Spellcaster

Effect: Flip: take control of one face up LIGHT monster on your opponent's side of the field for as long as this card remains face up on the field.

ATK: 500

DEF: 1500

Name: Shining Heu

Level: 4

Effect:Once per turn, by Tributing 1 LIGHT monster on your side of the field (except this card), Special Summon 1 LIGHT monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Shining Heu" is removed from your side of the field.

ATK: 800

Familiar Possessed Heu

Effect: By sending 1 "Heu the Light Charmer" and 1 LIGHT monster from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. If you Special Summon this card in this way, this card gets the following effect: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

ATK: 1850

Name: Spiritual Light art - Awaii

Trap

Effect: Tribute 1 LIGHT monster on your side of the field. Take a look at all face down cards on your opponent's side of the field and return them to their origional position.

Name: Ashi the Dark Charmer

Level: 3

Attribute: Dark

Effect: Flip: Take control of one DARK monster on your opponent's side of the field for as long as this card remains face up on the field.

ATK: 500

Name: Casting Ashi

Effect: Once per turn, by Tributing 1 DARK monster on your side of the field (except this card), Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand. The monster Special Summoned by this effect is destroyed if "Casting Ashi" is removed from your side of the field.

ATK: 800

Familiar Possessed Ashi

Effect: By sending 1 "Ashi the Dark Charmer" and 1 Dark monster from your side of the field to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck. If you Special Summon this card in this way, this card gets the following effect: During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Spiritual Dark Art - Yami

Trap

Effect: Tribute 1 DARK monster on your side of the field. Destroy one monster on your opponent's side of the field.

If you looks at the E-chramers, they all wear the same robe, just with different staffs, also the Familiar possessed ones have the scroll of bewitchment on them.

I could draw the pics myself but my scanner's bust...

Also fire art does damage to life points, not destroy monsters and Water art let's you see their hand....

Archived