[ -- Enter Cyberspace -- ] == [ -- Card Contest -- ]

SushiTheLegend

[align=center]Okay I got this idea from another member's fanfiction, if you are reading this then you know who you are. Basically you have to make any number of cards but at least THREE based around Cyberspace, this can be anything from monsters to spells and traps, so have fun guys.

Okay then, well I am gonna be honest with you guys, if your gonna turn around and pull these sad excuses you call "Cards" then just leave. This contest is for serious cards, no broken cards, however give this a try anyway because it's always nice to see what you guys come up with. With that being said, I hope you enjoy making cards for this contest.

Okay, as far as the rules go, you must follow these rules:

1 ) All cards must be your creations, do not go and steal other people's cards.

2 ) Make sure all cards you make are realistic and that they are cards that could be in the TCG.

3 ) You can make any kind of card, weather it be a Ritual Monster or a Field Spell, anything will do.

4 ) Try and have fun, don't rush things, you have plenty of time to complete this contest.

5 ) All other rules on most contests apply here as well, so keep that in mind.

6 ) All images must be provided with credit to the artist or auther of the image, otherwise you will not be entered.

1st Place: 3 Reps Points

2nd Place: 2 Rep Points

3rd Place: 1 Rep Point[/align]

[spoiler=Click Here For Definition Of Cyberspace]Cyberspace: Cyberspace is a domain characterized by the use of electronics and the electromagnetic spectrum to store, modify, and exchange data via networked systems and associated physical infrastructures. The term originates in science fiction, where it also includes various kinds of virtual reality experienced by deeply immersed computer users or by entities who exist inside computer systems.

WOW' date=' I'm stupid...Take my entry out, then, and no dumb blond jokes, please...

[/quote']

you find out it's mine and you resign? I'm sad :(

I agree, it is very unfortunate. I really wanted to see what kinds of awesome cards could be done using this theme.

No no no! I don't mean it like that! I had made my card in the kind of way that DJ did in his fanfic, that's all.

Im doing to do 3 monsters;

1 Cyber Space - Virus Monster

1 Cyber Space Support Monster

and 1 Server Enforcer Monster if I can get DJs permission and/or may his touch of greeny-ness.

if not then Ill do another totally new Cyber Space Type

Archived