How to recolor cards (Done in Synchro)

Do you guys wanna be able to Make this?:

SynchronSquire.jpg

If so, read on.

Materials: Gimp

Downloadable version of Yugioh Card Maker

Step 1>Make the Card

Just Make the card as a normal monster for now. Why, you ask? So it Can get colors right. You must type Warrior/ Synchro/ Effect.,

SynchronSquire3.jpgIt should look like this

Step 2> Open Gimp

Step 3>Colorize your Card, Change the brightness, contrast, etc. Until it looks like this.

Specifics: Colorize every thing zero except for the last which is 61

Brightnes:7

Contrast:54

SynchronSquire20.jpg

Step 4>Now, Open MS paint. Copy and Paste the cards picture Back to its original position. Also, using the Downloaded card maker, copy and paste the Attributes and Stars.

Step 5>It should look like this:

SynchronSquire.jpg

Without the Holo and border, which are 2 optional steps. You can Copy+Paste The Synchro card without the border on top of the original card to give it a colored border, but you don't have to.

My first Tut, let me know if it helped at all.Please post your results, I will change some stuff later.

Reps are nice.

Kinda okay, but this isn't limited to just GIMP you know. Only problem I have with this is that some of the coloring is a bit choppy, and where you've pasted the attribute is also choppy too.

EDIT: This has been stickied as I think it is a decent tutorial for this type of thing. If anyone else thinks a different tutorial suits better then just let me know, otherwise this stays stickied.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived