speed contest :) this contest is now ended

loren

ok here's another speed contest this contest will end in two hours the theme is puppets

only post at least one card at the most 3 cards and any one can enter this contest will test how fast you can make a winning card or who has the skill to do it so who's in

prizes

1. 3 reps

2. 2 reps

3. 5 points

side note: i dont kmow if i can give you the reps to day so you might get them tomarow i will give you an update as soon as possible so BEGIN!!! contest will end at 7:00

My entry:

Edit the effect

[align=center]98dqoi.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Warrior-Type monsters and 1 LIGHT monster in your Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this monster by 200 points for each Warrior-Type monster on your opponent's side of the field. As long as there is 1 Warrior-Type monster on your opponent's side of the field. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle and unaffected by any Spell and Trap cards.[/align]

[align=center]264gdgh.jpg

When this card is destroyed and set to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon this card to your opponent's side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK of every monster on your opponent's side of the field by 300 points. Also, all face-up monsters become Warrior-Type monsters.[/align]

Archived