Custom Brushes on MS Paint!

hello everyone, I hope you find this useful, I'm going to show you how to make your own custom brushes and draw with them on MS Paint. so here is the steps:

1. open Paint

2. find the image you want as your brush (draw your own, or copy another image onto paint)

3. select it with the square selection tool

4. enable transperancy by clicking post_3590_1206236219_thumb.attach

5. hold shift and drag the selected image around, in will leave trails like a brush

6. walla!

then delete MS paint lol.

No. MS Paint owns Photoscape' date=' and it owns every other image editing program (minus one secret one, that me and probably Mod David use) for sprites. Also, it has brushes, which paint.net doesn't (even if they're crap). :P

However, if you would have said this:

then delete paint.net and photoscape lol.

Then I would most definitely agree with you. Unless you have unlimited filespace. :P

but' date=' but, but MS Paint is soooo handy!!!

[/quote']

as handy as a baboon with 3 heads and 1 arm.

Don't compare spriting programs when you cannot sprite. You are comparing your skill on a particular program to that of something which was intended to be inferior. So:

l2MSpaint

then delete MS paint lol.

No. MS Paint owns Photoscape' date=' and it owns every other image editing program (minus one secret one, that me and probably Mod David use) for sprites. Also, it has brushes, which paint.net doesn't (even if they're crap). :P

However, if you would have said this:

then delete paint.net and photoscape lol.

Then I would most definitely agree with you. Unless you have unlimited filespace. :P

I do not get what your say AT ALL, sorry :(

Archived