[Finished]3 rounds contest (1000 points pot!)(No longer accepting)

Ok, this is my first contest, all the card that you create must be send to me by PM, and i'll publish them in the multiple cards section.The pot will be, as the title say, of a total of 1000 points

Rules:

1- It's obvious that you can't copy any cards that were alredy created.

2- All the rules of YCM are going to be applied.

3- I'll only accept 8 contestants, they must be level 2 minimum.

4- I'll need help to judge the cards, so i'll accept judges of level 3 at least.

5- there's no entry fee, but i'll accept donations, the donations sadly won't be sent to the pot, so as i say before, the donations are accepted.

6-The deadline is on 14 of june.No more accepting contestants

7- You can't use NSFW or anything of that kind, if you do that you'll be disqualified.

8- I won't judge the OCG of the cards because i'm not good at that, but the other judges may judge that.

9- I'll only reward the first 3 places.

Prizes:

First place, 500 points.

Second place, 300 points.

Third place, 200 points.

Contestants:

1-josolche 45

2-magemeek22 44

3-Speedy the First; Unending empire 41

5-Aqua Hina 40

6-Electric Wizard 37

7-EPTinYugi 35

8-Overfrost! 33

Judges:

1-Card Creator 123

2-

3-

Here is my judging chart:

Image(10)

Originality(15)

use in battle(15)

Balanced(10)

Total points(50)

[spoiler='round one']on the first round you'll have to make a tuner level 3 ATK 0 with a special summon effect, but the condition is that the special summon effect can only be activated at the end of the turn.The deadline is on 14 of june.[spoiler='Results round one']Here are the scores and judging criteria with it's explication.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/319660-3-round-card-contest-round-1/[/spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler='Round two']I haven't seen any ritual monster nor any ritual monsters in a while, so your next task is going to make a ritual spell/trap and monster, which requirements doesn't includes ''The total level of the monsters tributed must be the same level as the ritual monster or higher'', if you have any questions i'll answer them in here, the deadline will be on Thursday 17 of July.[/spoiler]

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have a question according to my card's judging, you said the Special Summoning effect must be activated at the End Phase and I followed that, so why 5 points deducting?

Edit: Also just found this out, but you seems to miscalculated my score, 10+15+12+8 should be 45, not 40

That's because the effect says, and i quote, ''During the Main Phase of your next turn, you can Special Summon that banished monster.'' And that part of the effect was supposed to trigger at the End Phase.

Honestly, you only said the effect have to be activated at the EP, not including its resolution, and since she's a time-theme card so I think delayed effect is something that she must have, but fine I think I'll just admit that I misunderstood the requirement, also don't forgot to recalculate my score since you summed it wrong (I already edit my last post stated about that)

• 2 weeks later...

Can I just point out that the host of this contest, card creator 123, has not passed the Card Contests Judge Exam and is not eligible to judge/host contests. This topic will be locked until the host passes the exam. If the host does not pass the exam, the contest will be ended and the host is responsible for refunding all points that were paid to him for entry to this contest. 

Archived