Elite Cyber Dragon

BurningDemon

XLBsnYh.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 "Cyber Dragon" monsters from your Graveyard.  This card's name becomes "Cyber Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. You cannot Summon monsters, except Machine-type monsters.  Once per turn, you can Banish 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard: Target 1 card on the field; send that target to the Graveyard. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect. When this card leaves the field: target up to 2 of your banished "Cyber Dragon" monsters; add that target it to your hand.

Alright let's errata this :) I changed it up a bit, but I know you will like it better

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 "Cyber Dragon" monsters from your Graveyard.  This card's name becomes "Cyber Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. You cannot Summon monsters, except Machine-type monsters.  Once per turn, you can Banish 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster from your Graveyard: Target 1 card on the field; send that target to the Graveyard. This card cannot attack during the turn you activate this effect. When this card leaves the field: target up to 2 of your banished "Cyber Dragon" monsters; add that target it to your hand.

It has a decent combo with "Cyber Dragon Drei", where it can receive some decent protection afterwards. It also works fantastically with "Cyber Network", by both banishing LIGHT Machines AND by destroying "Cyber Network" with its effect, which can almost by default provide you with 5 Special Summons in 1 turn (provided you had set Network the turn before).

Its combo with Drei and its effect to add a Cyber Dragon to your hand should it be destroyed makes it good summon, since the card can be protected on summon and should by some chance you lost it anyway, you can most certainly add a card to your hand and since it is treated as "Cyber Dragon" while in the Graveyard, it can be banished for another copy.

On top of the fact that summoning it already fuels Cyber Network, it is very difficult to to find a anything wrong about this card. The only downside to it, I would say, is that it is level 7, therefore it doesn't XYZ into Cyber Dragon Nova unless you use Drei (Which shouldn't be a problem since you could still Normal Summon it), but I think it balances out, with the massive XYZ potential this card lays out by itself.

In summary, I find it to be very nice card. Mainly because it has an effect that works well with Cyber Dragons while providing some insurance should your opponent get rid of it before you can get the most out of it (the last effect). There aren't many situations where you wouldn't summon this. Would run in a Cyber Dragon deck.

Archived