Level 1 Contest [Finished]

.Buddha

OK then, well here are my entries :)

[spoiler='Monster: Little Darkness']

0rYHXKr.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned: target 1 card on the field; banish it. When this card is banished: return that card banished by this effect to the field, in the same position it was in when banished, and if you do, draw 1 card.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Monster: Great Big Darkness']D7GZSPX.jpg
Banish this card if there is no banished "Little Darkness". Once per turn, if you draw a card outside of your Draw Phase: you can target 1 card on the field; banish that target. If a card(s) banished by this effect is removed from the banished zone, banish this card face-down.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spell: Resolve to Evolve']

P7VfLQo.jpg

Banish 2 face-up monsters you control, including at least 1 Level 1 monster; Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your hand or Deck, and if you do, that Special Summoned monster cannot be destroyed by card effects that do not target it.

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Trap: One of the Clocks']

zdyjdtE.jpg

When a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Monster effect is activated that targets a Level/Rank 1 monster you control while you have at least 1 banished monster: pay Life Points equal to the total ATK of all of your banished monsters; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it.

[/spoiler]

Now the results are in ;)

it is interesting that al exept one created an archtype :D

Winner -- MiniCrat    79/100

2nd  -- TEM 23 75/100

3rd -- Empoledom  69/100

Traditionally, the contest host should provide reasoning for the victors, and ideally all participants, as to why they did well/not so well in your scoring system.

56/100

first one of your images is blurry i don't know why

your idea isn't very realistic, there are kind of op
some OCG errors
and some other things

A more in-depth explanation, for each participant, is what I meant. Not doing so = loss of your credibility on this site.

I know I'm not the best at OCG, but I don't understand how I could lose points for using pictures you made us use. It's not my fault the image was blurry. Also, I don't understand how they are OP, and if you could explain more about it I would love to hear a real reason as to why you thought that.

Archived