Locals Report

Rank 4 deck with traps that turned into level 4 monsters, heraldic beasts and Advanced Heraldry Art, a few other level 4 monsters that are hard to remove from the battlefield, and then Multiple Utopias with ZW- Lightning Blade and ZW- Tornado Bringer.

Round 1-Inzektors

Game 1: He plays Maxx "C" and then insect imitation to get Hornet, and wiped out my field and won with me being unable to do anything.

Game 2: Starts with Hornet and while I try and Fiendish Chain a Centipede, he gets around it and wipes out my field and proceeds to win the round.

Round 2-Hazy Flames

Game 1: He kills me quickly with Basilitrice, and doesn't give me many chances to counter.

Game 2: While this game goes on for a bit longer than the first game, he still got his Basilitrice out and kills me since I can't target it with any of my cards.

Round 3-Penguins

Game 1: I Xyz summon into Utopia, and put Tornado Bringer on it, and he couldn't target it with his penguins. I finally got Advanced Heraldry Art to go off and kill him with Night Papilloperative and two Utopias.

Game 2: I quickly gain momentum and summon Number 104: Masquerade, who stops all of his Penguins from using any abilities to try and send Masquerade to the Extra Deck. He then Concedes.

Round 4-Ninjas

Game 1: He had been right next to me in the previous round, knew what I did for tactics, and tried to stop my cards. This led to a slight advantage for him, but I eventually turned the game around by protecting myself with Metal Reflect Slime and destroying Comic Hero King Arthur by reviving Utopia with Xyz Revenge then negating my own attack and using Double or Nothing while Tornado Bringer was equipped..

Game 2: This time, he tried to stop me from using Xyz Revenge and banished Utopia, but I destroyed him with my other Rank 4s. He also for some reason decided not to banish my Heraldic Beast Aberconway, even though I then used him to get a Heraldic beast back to my hand to summon Kagetokage for another Rank 4.

Went 2-2

Archived