Rule Suggestion

PokeLen

I have been talking to anomu13 using Private Messaging for a little, and we got talking about how people say EPIC FAILURE when they can't do any better. People should give advice to others on how to edit the card, how to make the effect more reasonable, instead of just saying, that sucks, 0/10.

People should just do whatever they like. Even if people say, "that effect sucks" or "you should just give up right now, epic failure."

That is extremely rude, and most of them say that and they can't do any better. They don't give any advice. I admit, I told someone epic failure before, but I know that was wrong. You have to encourage people to try better.

I think this should be a rule. If you say EPIC FAILURE, you should at least give advice, tell them what to do better. I've seen some noobs telling people "that sucks so much!" and when I look at their cards, they are the exact same thing. I just think people should be nicer when it comes to cards.

And this doesn't just have to go with cards. Fanfics or maybe some sprites that people make. You can just go make fun of it even though you can't even do it. They should say something like:

"That is not that great, 6/10. Bad picture, and overpowered. You should change the attack to only 2300 and maybe try to get a better picture, not so blurry or whatnot."

People just have to be more considerate. They don't understand what it feels like to be told that their cards suck. If someone told their cards suck, then they would feel exactly what they are doing.

Please take this into consideration. Thank you for reading this.

I have been talking to anomu13 using Private Messaging for a little' date=' and we got talking about how people say EPIC FAILURE when they can't do any better. People should give advice to others on how to edit the card, how to make the effect more reasonable, instead of just saying, that sucks, 0/10.

[/quote']

About time someone else noticed that there's a big difference between "Constructive Criticism" and "Being an ***hole". Those who say that something's terrible should shut up if they can't give any good criticism.

And while we're at it, I'm tired of seeing threads with "OVERPOWERED" on the very first 5 replies too.

I have been talking to anomu13 using Private Messaging for a little' date=' and we got talking about how people say EPIC FAILURE when they can't do any better. People should give advice to others on how to edit the card, how to make the effect more reasonable, instead of just saying, that sucks, 0/10.

[/quote']

About time someone else noticed that there's a big difference between "Constructive Criticism" and "Being an ***hole". Those who say that something's terrible should shut up if they can't give any good criticism.

And while we're at it, I'm tired of seeing threads with "OVERPOWERED" on the very first 5 replies too.

I agree with MOST of this. Some things though, such as overpoweredness, are easy to fix. There are also lots of ways to fix them. Also, I would say some other stuff, but I lost it in the text. :/

But you agree with me, right? People shouldn't judge someone just because how they make their cards. I see some people get negative reps saying "you make crappy overpowered cards." I don't remember whose that was.

You agree with me for the most part, right?

But you agree with me' date=' right? People shouldn't judge someone just because how they make their cards. I see some people get negative reps saying "you make crappy overpowered cards." I don't remember whose that was.

You agree with me for the most part, right?

[/quote']

Yes. If a member repeatedly ignores suggestions on how the improvements should be made, and makes more poor cards, then the neg would actually be valid. Mainly if they reject the ratings, but also the criticism. :P

I agree, Give some constructive criticism if Your going to say something bad about someone's cards, otherwise don't even post a reply. though the whole ignorance thing should be accepted.

EX of ignorance:

Guy1: I Made a card, Here it is: (insert horribly made card here)

Guy2: 3/10 Find a better picture, and get rid of (insert multiple bad card effects here)

Guy1: Here, I re did it: (insert even more horrible card here)

Guy2: I did ask You to find a better picture and get rid of (insert 2 of horrible card effects here)

Guy3: *Gives Guy1 1 Neg rep for being ignorant*

Archived