Wordmail (joke card)

avariademon

well i said i would do many(hopefully) and i ment it, SO here is the next card, this is sort of support for the original card but it can be used for anything. this also was a translated card also from the same set also same name also same art and also was a good combo with the originals. any how without further adue here is the card

wordmail.jpg

thats right 200 for each word in name. in case any one asks hyphens are one word so blue-eyes white dragon would get 600 not 800 and just to show how good it is with "Our Market Research Shows That Players Like Really Long Card Names So We Made this Card to Have the Absolute Longest Card Name Ever Elemental" count the words, dont worry i'll wait....... yup thats 25 words 25x200=5000 so with this "omrstplrlcnswmtcthtalcnee"(thats his short name) would be a 6800 ATK monster and a 6000 DEF monster, in addition names are words to just in case that was confusing...

image not mine though i got it from http://boutique.magiccorporation.com/carte-magic-10446-wordmail.html and eddited it its © to wizzards of the coast.

Archived