Delibirb Posted July 21, 2014 Report Share Posted July 21, 2014 During your Main Phase: You can return this face-up card from thefield to the hand. During either player's Damage Step, when a LIGHTmonster you control battles: You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; that monster gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling, until the end of this turn. Discuss the thing that Bujins essentially have 7 of (because they're totally relevant) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blake Posted July 21, 2014 Report Share Posted July 21, 2014 what a shittily designed card God didn't Kalut teach you anything, designing cards like this is just wrong ESPECIALLY THIS ONE GTFO OF RC WIT DIS SHITE Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Delibirb Posted July 21, 2014 Author Report Share Posted July 21, 2014 what a shittily designed card God didn't Kalut teach you anything, designing cards like this is just wrong ESPECIALLY THIS ONE GTFO OF RC WIT DIS SHITE Oopsie, Misclicked the forum section XD Can a mod move this to tcg/ocg, pwease? :3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lunar Origins Posted July 21, 2014 Report Share Posted July 21, 2014 Card deserves to be at 39 so I don't have to beat around the bush when I'm playing Bujins In all seriousness, probably best at 1, because double honest is just stupid, and triple honest is an OTK in itself. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wildflame Posted July 21, 2014 Report Share Posted July 21, 2014 I'm somehow fine with it at 1. Dunno what the OCG is smoking to put it at more than that though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slinky Posted July 21, 2014 Report Share Posted July 21, 2014 I'm somehow fine with it at 1. Dunno what the OCG is smoking to put it at more than that though. They are smoking money. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wildflame Posted July 21, 2014 Report Share Posted July 21, 2014 They are smoking money. I don't think it's that either, since Honest had a bunch of common reprints, more than in the TCG I'd say. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zauls Posted July 21, 2014 Report Share Posted July 21, 2014 ^I'm pretty sure they're smoking Naturia Ragweed. Anyway, the card is pretty stupid. I did pick this up though and I will play it with pride for the rest of my days: [Spoiler Extended Art Honest] [/Spoiler] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goose Posted July 22, 2014 Report Share Posted July 22, 2014 Here's a fun thought experiment. If you could run as many Honest's as you want (up to 80), how many would you run in a deck of your choice? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Delibirb Posted July 22, 2014 Author Report Share Posted July 22, 2014 Here's a fun thought experiment. If you could run as many Honest's as you want (up to 80), how many would you run in a deck of your choice? The funny thing is literally 80 Honests can be a semi-function deck in itself. In Duston.dek I /might/ run 2, if only to make House Duston destroy its opponent when it dies. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goose Posted July 22, 2014 Report Share Posted July 22, 2014 See that's the thing. 80 Honests would be okay, but really not great. So long as your opponent isn't 100% reliant on battle it wont work. That's why I'm wondering about the balance. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.