CLOSED

Victory

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess i'm gonna get knocked out early, next round that is.

oh and hunterb, you should realy start paying attension, you're gonna lose to me because you underestimated me, just because of my post count dosn't mean nothing, or how bad my splices are, or anything else, but I've come out of tight spots in duels, and making cards, and i'm all the better in round contests,

oh and that aximil post from a long time ago that said you would like to pound sonic into the ground, can I get paid for doing that for you?

yes' date=' i was stating that you, ruby, 72, and i are pretty much the best makers in the contest.

[/quote']

[insert sound clip of me amusedly laughing.]

I would've won this contest already if the whole tournament was based on the entry card alone.

(EDIT: Ok, I actually went and read pages 6~10, and I could possibly see myself taking second place to 72night, according to the above statement. <_<)

Each round knocking out a person based on one card is pretty fast, though. The makers of the broken cards and the weak cards get knocked out in the early rounds.

I honestly hope we get to see the cards both people put up in the end. I'm interested, really.

Maybe these rounds will go by quickly, and I'll get to go against one of the "best makers in the contest." >_>

(basically: yay ego)

awfully cocky are you not?

Dejhad-

I will see if you can make a good card. I never said anything to you... why attack me?

yes' date=' i was stating that you, ruby, 72, and i are pretty much the best makers in the contest.

[/quote']

[insert sound clip of me amusedly laughing.]

I would've won this contest already if the whole tournament was based on the entry card alone.

(EDIT: Ok, I actually went and read pages 6~10, and I could possibly see myself taking second place to 72night, according to the above statement. <_<)

Each round knocking out a person based on one card is pretty fast, though. The makers of the broken cards and the weak cards get knocked out in the early rounds.

I honestly hope we get to see the cards both people put up in the end. I'm interested, really.

Maybe these rounds will go by quickly, and I'll get to go against one of the "best makers in the contest." >_>

(basically: yay ego)

awfully cocky are you not?

Half cocky, half amused at who you said the best were. Clearly, you weren't expecting any kind of upset from your "perfect 4."

Hey, victorydragon, why don't you post all the people that are going against each other, since it won't be breaking any rules. Also, why don't you post the two entrants' cards, so we can see why he/she lost.. {And so some of us know whether or not this is a 'fixed' or 'biased' contest. >.>}

EDIT: I meant, post the cards of the winner and the loser at the same time, not separately.

Archived