The Shadow Realm

KillerToiletBowl

So I decided to make an Archetype based around one of my favorite aspects of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series as a kid, and that was the Shadow Realm. Most of the cards will have a sort of "double-edged sword" aspect to them like how the Shadow Realm was in the show. I don't have many created as of right now, but it's a start, right? I'd love to read some reviews of my cards to learn what's good and bad about them. Thanks for viewing.

HWe2AQB.jpg

Lore: The activation of this card cannot be negated. You can only activate "The Shadow Realm" once per duel. Once per turn this card cannot be destroyed by card effect except by it's own effect. All "Shadow Demon," Fiend-Type, or DARK Monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can activate one of the following Effects based on the amount of "Shadow Demon" Monsters you control. (The number of monsters must be exact.)

-1: Flip a coin. If Heads, destroy 1 Monster you control. If Tails, destroy 1 Monster your opponent controls. The controller the destroyed Monster gets damage inflicted equal to half of the destroyed Monster's ATK.
-2: Flip a coin. If Heads, change the Battle Position of one Monster on the field and if you do, draw 1 card. If Tails, your opponent changes the Battle Position of one Monster on the field and if he/she does, he/she draws 1 card.
-3: Destroy up to 2 Spell/Trap cards on the field. If this Effect is negated, discard your entire hand and lose Life Points equal to the amount of Monsters discarded x500.
-4: Target 1 Monster on your side of the field. It gains ATK equal to half of the ATK of all other Monsters on your side of the field until the End Phase. All other Monsters on your side of field other than that Target have their ATKs reduced to 0 until the End Phase. During your End Phase all Monsters on your side of the field return to their original ATK, then that ATK is halved until the end of your opponent's next turn.
-5: You and your opponent each pick a number 1-6, then roll a six-sided die. If it lands on the number you that called, destroy all Monsters or Spells/Traps on your opponent's side of the field. (You decide.) If it lands on the number that your opponent called, destroy all Monsters or Spells/Traps on your side of the field. (Your opponent decides.) If it lands on any other number destroy all cards on the field.

3g1h9ts.jpg
Lore: Add 1 "The Shadow Realm" from your Deck or Graveyard to your Hand.

bXVJvXV.jpg
Lore: A demon from the Shadow Realm who puts all of his efforts into becoming stronger, he charges head on into battles, striking down every enemy in way with his sheer power. It is said that when he is united in battle with his two brothers, they are unbeatable.

tWbxAFq.jpg
Lore: A demon from the Shadow Realm with incredible defensive strategies. He guards himself with his unbreakable shield. No one has ever broken through his defense. It is said that when he is united with his two brothers, they are unbeatable.

4mpbAxb.jpg
Lore: If "Shadow Demon #1: Anadiil the Warrior" is face up on your side of the field, increase this card's ATK by 500. If "Shadow Demon #2: Senaetus the Defender" is face up on your side of the field, increase this cards DEF by 500. Activate one of these effects based on the Battle Position of this card.
Attack: Halve the ATK of one Monster on your opponent's side of the field and add that to this card's ATK until the End Phase.
Defense: Halve the DEF of one Monster on your opponent's side of the field and add that to this card's DEF until the End Phase.
FLIP: Discard two cards. Special Summon 1 "Shadow Demon #1: Anadiil the Warrior" or "Shadow Demon #2: Senaetus the Defender" from your Hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

YsWCh8H.jpg
Lore: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Zaetirius the Ancient Shadow Demon God." You must also Tribute "Shadow Demon #1: Anadiil the Warrior," "Shadow Demon #2: Senaetus the Defender," and "Shadow Demon #3: Gryphoth the Sorcerer" from your hand or field.

TpHd8Cs.jpg
Lore: You can Ritual Summon this card with "Ancient Shadow Demon Inscription" Activate one of these effects based on the Battle Position of this card.
Attack: Once per turn, halve the ATK of one Monster on your opponent's side of the field and add that to this card's ATK until the End Phase.
Defense: Once per turn, halve the DEF of one Monster on your opponent's side of the field and add that to this card's DEF until the End Phase.
wTrPojF.jpg
Lore: This card can only be activated while both you and your opponent have 10 or less cards in your Decks and 2000 or less Life Points. You can only activate this card at the start of your Main Phase 1. You and your opponent each pick a different number 1-6. Roll a six-sided die. If it lands on the number that you called, you win the Duel. If it lands on the, your opponent wins the Duel. If it doesn't land on either number called, end your turn.

What is the point of "Shadow Caller" when you can only activate "The Shadow Realm" once per duel? Also, your boss Ritual monster really needs a boost.  You're tributing 3 monsters that you basically have to normal summon to get onto the field or from your hand, and all you get is a giant beatstick that can half the attack of a monster on the field and gain some more attack itself? It's susceptible to all spell/trap/monster effects with no legitimate effect, so its basically a giant vanilla that requires you to go -4 to summon...

What is the point of "Shadow Caller" when you can only activate "The Shadow Realm" once per duel? Also, your boss Ritual monster really needs a boost.  You're tributing 3 monsters that you basically have to normal summon to get onto the field or from your hand, and all you get is a giant beatstick that can half the attack of a monster on the field and gain some more attack itself? It's susceptible to all spell/trap/monster effects with no legitimate effect, so its basically a giant vanilla that requires you to go -4 to summon...

I can understand your point about the Ritual Monster, and will make some changes, but just because you can only activate it once, doesn't mean you want to not have it. In one of my decks, it's based around The Seal of Orichalcos, which can only be activated once per duel. In this deck I run two Orichalcos and one Terraforming. Why? Because I want to use The Seal of Orichalcos.

Archived