Future plans?

Lilly white

I do plan to eventually have a civil partnership whether or not my boyfriend agrees muwhahaha

I also plan to start my Own Club night up with a fellow Dj friend of mine.

And to live as happily ever after as i possibly can ^_^

Well i also hope that goes well for you dj Osiris well just a off-topic question' date=' do you got some where i can listin your music?

awwwwh i hope that goes well for you dj sounds like a nice life you have planned ^_^

for me to top 8 with my e heros ^_^ (i will happen>.>)

and finishe school get my higers then im off to uni to be a game desiginer =D

Much luck with being a game desiginer its really hard to become one ^^.

But if you really want it i think you will make it that far.

I am planning to get married, have kids (not just boys or girls, but boys and girls) and have a good job.

I am also hoping to continue my work on my YuGiOh Fanfics and other fanfics.

I hope as well, I can finish my study of Law on the university of Nijmegen and keep the YCM/Janime club running there.

I want to finish school, and go to college. Then I want get my masters in journalism and work for some big magazine.

I want to get married and have kids.

Then I have at least five novels I've started writing and never had the drive to finish. I've got to finish and publish one of those.

My future plans are:

1: Get married to Elly (my GF, been going out for 4 years straight)

2: Graduation from both, "Atlanta Institute of Music" and :Art Institute of Atlanta."

3: Graduate from Lanier Tech, for Animation Programs.

4: Become an Animated Music Video Producer.

5: Become a Musician as a Drummer for my Alternative Rock/Prog Metal Band "Avanz."

6: Atleast have 1 kid. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, just atleast have a kid.

Yea, I have a very good plan for my life.

And I promise that my Future Plans will never interfere with YCM, I can never leave this site. This site is the best **** forum I have ever been a member of.

Well, Elly doesn't really care about the pain in labor and having a big belly for 9 monthes. She just wants to have the priviledge and responsibility of raising a child. And she said to me the other day, strange for the fact that we were actually talking about this, that she would not ask for a better partner and BF than me. Very sweet.

And I like children. Without children, in my opinion, we wouldn't have as much laughter in the world. Children just seem to brighten my day all the time, either their youthfull-behavior, or their innocence. It all just makes me smile to see children just act like children. I was watching my old christmas videos of me when I used to live in Michigan, Elly was watching them with me, with those videos, I'm able to reflect upon how my life has changed throughout the years, and see how much I miss being 5 years old. lol. But the age I truly miss is 13 years old. just because 13 is my favorite number.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Write for a living while I govern my worlds. I'll be a pharmaceutical concept developer and/or lawyer until I can release my first book. My primary life will be beyond this reality, though, as it is now.

Write for a living while I govern my worlds. I'll be a pharmaceutical concept developer and/or lawyer until I can release my first book. My primary life will be beyond this reality' date=' though, as it is now.

[/quote']

ok, everything makes sense except: "worlds?"

Archived