Opposites...

ICEBURG

This is a duel-card contest, meaning your required to make two. It is for complete opposite cards like Josh Cooper's red and blue knights.

Requirements:

1) Opposites

2) Can only be Monster cards (Type: Ritual, Reg, Effect, is up to you)

3) Must be common opposites that people have heard of. (Red/Blue, Black/White, Earth/Air, Fire/Ice, etc./etc.) By attribute and atk. also...

Winner shall get a rep point from me....so...

ready, set,

GO!!!

FireElemental.jpg

This monsters effect determins how many Fire Attribute monsters are in the Graveyard. 1-2 This monster gains 500 attack points in the battle phase. 3-4 This monsters battle position cannot change. 5-6 This monster cannot be destroyed in battle.

WaterElemental.jpg

This monsters effect determins how many Water Attribute monsters are in the Graveyard. 1-2 Once per turn you may return one Spell or Trap card to its owners hand. 3-4 This monster gains 500 Attack points when battleing a Fire Attribute monster. 5-6 This monster cannot be destroyed in battle.

Alright, the results of this contest:

Danilus: your cards are kool and all, but I'm sorta a basic person, it just seems a little over the top. The cannot destroy in battle...kool and all, but a little verpowering, don't you think?...

Falling Pizza:Your cards were almost perfect, but again, overpowering, I mean the second card was alright, but the first one, if u use that effect each turn then he'd be able to attack three times in one turn, and think, if your opponent had only one monster on the field, then that'd be 6000 atk pts. left to hit them with, one left in standby and another atk in regular battle....that's 3/4 of their LP....

Zhymet2: Your cards are ok and all, but again overpowering a little. In the first part of each card it says for each monster of their type....and that's it....what about each monster, in their hand, graveyard, deck, all three?...and evan if it was only in your hand, if you had a deck with their type in it, they'd have like 11,000 attack points....

Alright, enough critizism, my cards are prolly worse...anyway....

The winner is:(Drumroll)..........................FALLING PIZZA!!!....I know some of you may not agree, but that's just how I see things, Falling, you shall recieve a Rep point from me, Danilus and Zhy, you can each have one of the ninja cards, since I think Danilus was second(very close by the way) you can pick which one you want....^_^....

Archived