[My Music] Ben's Music Vault

Donsheo

Greetings Everyone!

Some of you may know me, as I was active several months/years ago in this forum under the alias "Sheodon". Now I'm back to show you my music I composed. I mostly create in classical/soundtrack/new age style, and I'm currenty working on my own art video game project, Erah: The Guardians, which will take place in the fantasy world of Erah and will show you not one, but three different stories and different ages of the same world. I'm also the founder of Blue Flame Candle, an artist group specialized in creating traditional artworks with the modern tools - such as treating video games as a medium capable of creating art.

I'm also opened for requests and commissions - if you need music for your project, feel free to contact me anytime. I also appreciate any feedback, review and response about my works. I also have some royalty free music (some old works I created 2-3 years ago), I can link them if you want.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

[spoiler="PROMO VIDEO"][media='420,315']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rN8HFktbrf4[/media][/spoiler]

LINKS

~ My Soundcloud
~ Blue Flame Candle's site
~ Erah: The Guardian's Profile Page

Archived