A Deck I'm Constructing "EDIT"

SalamiDragon

Me and a friend of mine are planning to have a duel with two decks full of fake cards. We are supposed to build our own decks, the cards can be pretty much anything but they can't be uber cheap.

I've constructed my deck around my own personal intrests and now I'm stuck. Any ideas for cards to add would really be appreciated. EDIT: I'm remaking some of the cards to improove my deck.

GoodKarma.jpg

CornyEnding.jpg

TrueMangaRealm.jpg

MangaTrade.jpg

RomanceNovel.jpg

MangaDDRMaster.jpg

DDRBattleGround.jpg

Max300.jpg

OddPockets.jpg

Yo-Yo.jpg

OverwhelmingOdds.jpg

ScrewTheRulesIhavegreenhair.jpg

MyVoiceGivesMeSuperStrength.jpg

POWAOF.jpg

U-1.jpg

PumaTransformed.jpg

GitarooMan.jpg

TheUltimat4eAnnoyance.jpg

MasterOfDimmensions.jpg

GymShortsman.jpg

DesperationDraw.jpg

There are a few cards without pictures as well, I'll update them soon enough.

MangaRobin.jpg

MangaPatrick.jpg

MangaP.jpg

MangaAlex.jpg

Any ideas for cards that should be added/changed? I need a few more cards to form a complete deck.

You mean 22 more? :P You should look around the forum and just select some cards you think are good, because honestly none of us could create any cards for you, seeing as we don't know the first thing about you. Except you like Dance Revolution. And Yo-Yos. But I think you've included enough about that already.

You mean 22 more? :P You should look around the forum and just select some cards you think are good' date=' because honestly none of us could create any cards for you, seeing as we don't know the first thing about you. Except you like Dance Revolution. And Yo-Yos. But I think you've included enough about that already.[/quote']

1) I will be using several copies of some of these cards, such as the monsters.

2) I didn't really mean you come up with a card for me. I was talking more about effects that could make the deck a force to be reckoned with. But I'll look around the forums like you said and I'll see what I can find.

I've noticed that your fusion monsters do not actualy fuse with anything' date=' not I'm not sure if you made them like that or anthing but it would be wise to have fustion material monsters for your fusion cards.

Oh and welcome to the forums. 8)[/quote']

Reverse Jonus, perheps...? :lol:

Archived