4th Generation Pokemon Contest

bastionsgirl

Ok, cool, give me like 20 min, I am ALMOST done, need a pic, thanks alot for waiting!

EDIT:

Here they are:

ou1n6g.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster on the field. The selected monster is changed to Defense Position. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, the selected monster cannot change its battle position except by card effects. As long as that card is in Defense Position, increase the ATK of this card by 100 during each of your Standby Phases. Pay 300 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot, this card is destroyed.

282e26a.jpg

When this card is attacked by an opponent's monster, you may put this card into your Deck face-up (Without applying Damage Calculation). The Deck is then shuffled. When this face-up card is drawn, destroy all face-down cards on the field. Increase your opponent's Life Points by the number of cards destroyed x100. If this cards effect increases your opponent's Life Points by 500 or more, increase the ATK of this card by 500.

4ig8cm.jpg

When this card is selected as an attack target by an opponrnt's monster, you may remove from play 1 card you control to negate the attack. When this card is successfully attacked by an opponent's monster, and is not destroyed, Special Summon 1 "Arora Token" (Beast-Type/LIGHT/2 Star/ATK 0/DEF 500) in Defence Position on your side of the field. Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for every "Arora Token" on your side of the field.

Ok, I really tried on the pic of lucario, so, sry if I copied sombody =/

Alrighty, time to announce the winners. There were quite a few Lucarios, but that doesn't really attribute to anything.

So, w/o further ado...

1st place: Yankeefan07

2nd place: Dark Spine Sonic

3rd place: Da Pokemon Lord

Honorable mention: Karubin, who'll receive 15 points.

Archived