Dino Duelists

Guest Black Fang

Rex Wasnt a complete Dino duelist since he had Tyrant dragon... although he did have that one Fusion...

id still think Hasselberry w ould win

Rex Wasnt a complete Dino duelist since he had Tyrant dragon... although he did have that one Fusion...

True. Rex did have Tyrant Dragon, but he's also fascinated with Dragons-type Monsters, like Serpent Night Dragon and his former best card, the Red-Eyes Black Dragon. Rex has always been fascinated with Dinosaurs and their descendants, Dragons.

Guest Black Fang

True. Rex did have Tyrant Dragon' date=' but he's also fascinated with Dragons-type Monsters, like Serpent Night Dragon and his former best card, the Red-Eyes Black Dragon. Rex has always been fascinated with Dinosaurs and their descendants, Dragons.

[/quote']

and because he uses those few dragons, can we still call him a dino-duelist?

(goes to look for that fusion Rex used)

True. Rex did have Tyrant Dragon' date=' but he's also fascinated with Dragons-type Monsters, like Serpent Night Dragon and his former best card, the Red-Eyes Black Dragon. Rex has always been fascinated with Dinosaurs and their descendants, Dragons.

[/quote']

I guess. I mean Dragons and Dinosaurs are both reptilian in nature.

Guest Black Fang

[/quote']

I guess. I mean Dragons and Dinosaurs are both reptilian in nature.

yea, Hasselberry didnt use all dinos too, so i shouldnt exclude Rex, there both dinosaurs duelists.

Rex' date=' he's been a duelist longer, and obviously knows way more strategies, and it's been over 10 years, I doubt he's still the little noob he was before.

[/quote']

Did you ever see Rex with a strategy, all he did was play random dinosaur/dragon monsters with rather high attack.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived