Gold Series has finaly come!

my hobby store said its been pushed back a week' date=' it comes out when the monarch deck is sposed to come out.

[/quote']

wow, epic fail. people will buy the gold series and the monarchs pack will be thrown out of the window.

ill buy 1 of each, and if i dont get a crush card, im throwing the whole box out the window. Seriously, with 15 Gold cards, 1 of em gotta be crush card.

my hobby store said its been pushed back a week' date=' it comes out when the monarch deck is sposed to come out.

[/quote']

wow, epic fail. people will buy the gold series and the monarchs pack will be thrown out of the window.

ill buy 1 of each, and if i dont get a crush card, im throwing the whole box out the window. Seriously, with 15 Gold cards, 1 of em gotta be crush card.

lol, that would be EPIC.

My comments on:

My predictions:

Card Trooper - Ultra perhaps

Stratos - common, if at all, but its in CP06, so I doubt it.

DMoC - Doubt it, but possibly.

Treeborn -possibly common, if at all

Vortex - common

TT - common

Golden Sac (due to the fact they said there would be another prize card) - Could also be stein or Shrink, they will NOT reprint Des voltz for reasons unknown, ever.

Destiny Draw - It will not happen.

Heavy Storm - common

MST -common

Disk Commander - I kinda doubt it, plus it would make me cry if I pulled one rather than Grandmaster

Raiza - New deck? it might be now that its limited

Mole - Common

Guest Chaos Pudding

I'm thinking the following cards have a good chance:

Card Trooper

Magical Stone Excavation

Dark Magician of Chaos

Gold Sarcophagus

Anything else I really couldn't care less about.

I'm just happy that this could be an easy chance to get a Jinzo, Crush Card Virus and Mirror Force. Though one thing I'm a bit sketchy about: What flip does "New Gold technology" mean?!?!?!?! Is it a new rarity type?

So long as the packs are at a nice price for Me to spend money one, I'll buy until I get three of the above cards.(I just hope My local hobby shop gets them).

Archived