me and my gellenduo :)

never go to ebay for a price range. If you want an accurate price, and you honestly believe that its worth money, then go buy a pojo magazine where it has the card listings in the back (you have to buy them becaues they are sealed in plastic). Check how much a misprint card is worth (it will have them in there if there are really misprints released) and it will give you the range based on what condition the card is in.

If there are no known misprints out there, you may want to take it to someone who can verify it is a real card. if its real, then they will be able to give you a price range, if its fake, you are SOL.

Gellenduo is $25, give or take.

If you want to sell me Gellenduo, provided iy is english, legal, and somewhat mint, then PM me, I would be more than willing to buy/trade. (I'm assuming buy, but I have lots of stuff and if you get me a wants list I can get back to you)

EDIT: I have 1x DP cydra, and 2x CT03, seeing as you want Cydra.

im sorry static after seeing that thread on coning ppl i really dont wanna be sending my ONLY secret rare over to america

if you sent me the cydras first...(plus mirror force' date=' if you have one 1cd 1mf id do it for that)

but yhea im like uber wary

[/quote']

straight up depends on your country. I value Mirror Force at what I can sell it to people, which is $40 (because they don't check Ebay on prices), so I can do Two CT cydras for it. I can also provide pics if that helps.

Oh, and First-second trades aren't needed (as I don't send first out of the US unless the person has 80+ good trades to their name, and I am a former ripper). I would opt to use a middleman.

Guest PikaPerson01

never go to ebay for a price range.

Ignore this advice. ebay gives the range of money most people would be willing to pay for a card. You might get lucky and find the sap who would pay the 100+ dollars for it but it's not very likely.

hmm okay fair enough

and im sorry static no gellenduo its just to risky and this time am talking about the distance and how crap mail is =/

thanks tho =)

and im going to a tournoment this week, and i was on a site that said gellen is worth 40 so i will try and swap it for about 50s worth of stuff to somone ^_^

i mean i can get a loooot for it so i might as well get some useful stuff

Let me look into it guys, but I'm sure you could get a shop going where he pays the money, you ship the card, just like Ebay. That way, if he doesn't send the card, you have legal actions you can take to show that you did indeed pay for the card and either expect the card, or your money back.

There should be websites that will allow you to create free shops to sell your stuff on.

hmm okay fair enough

and im sorry static no gellenduo its just to risky and this time am talking about the distance and how crap mail is =/

thanks tho =)

and im going to a tournoment this week' date=' and i was on a site that said gellen is worth 40 so i will try and swap it for about 50s worth of stuff to somone ^_^

i mean i can get a loooot for it so i might as well get some useful stuff

[/quote']

Middleman = someone who we would both send to, confirm we both sent, and send it to the proper party, usually a mod.

Try for $50 worth if you wish, but thanks anyways.

Archived