[CFV] Successor of the Dragonic Kaiser

Althemia

Descendant of the Dragonic Kaiser
Grade 3 / Narukami / 11000 Power / No Shield
[ACT](VC) Legion 22000 "Dragonic Kaiser Vermillion"
[ACT](VC) [Choose a card from your hand with the same name as a unit on your (VC) and discard it] If this unit is in Legion, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gains "[AUTO] When this unit's attack hits, draw 1 card." until end of turn. This ability cannot be used again that turn.
[AUTO](VC) [Soulblast 1] When this unit attacks hits, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your face-down damage, unflip it then choose 1 of your units on (RC) and it gains [Power]+3000 until end of turn.

• 4 weeks later...

OK I have got to say, that is a crappy Narukami boss. The skills have nothing to do with the Narukami objective of retiring front row rearguards and gaining massive power and to add to it, they are quite lacklustre. I do not see the point in using a build like this, when Dragonic Kaiser Vermilion/ THE BLOOD can just do a break ride on VSD or even better, you could just do a cross break ride with VSD Reverse, or you could run Brawlers and overwhelm your opponent profoundly. I could go on and on with how many decks trump this one build. At least The 'X' had an ability that was useful.

Archived