Why don't we have a YCM court?

Why don't we have a section on card maker, where a moderator is the YCM judge ,and the member's on cardmaker convict the people on here that brake the rules, so as there's a vote on how we deal with punishment, because we can't alway's just ban straight away, you know, like a YCM court? That would be totaly sweet!!

P.S. I expect at least one moderator to reply on what they think.

P.P.S. I know, i know!! I do sound like a snooty voice of reason!!

P.P.P.S. This is just a sugestion!!

No need for it.

Their is already a moderators section that is Ycmaker has made invisible to all members other than moderators and super moderators.

Their they have private discusions on the future of the site [like awards and maybe new rules] and about the activity of some members.

It would be a cool idea to involve normal members though but not very likely.

Because moderators don't do their job as it is. Why would you give them another responsibility that they cannot handle? (want to see what I mean? Browse through any forum, and read how many OPEN threads that are requesting to be LOCKED. Find users with more than -10 reps, still active on the message boards. Find members violating banner, signature, and advertising rules that don't get disciplined. Those examples are EVERYWHERE.)

Besides, the position would better be suited for someone in an Administration position. The site admin or an assistant admin would be best for it. They can automatically impliment the punishment then and there on all levels instead of only being able to do it mod level, and then having it sent up to admin level for them to do it.

No need for it.

Their is already a moderators section that is Ycmaker has made invisible to all members other than moderators and super moderators.

Their they have private discusions on the future of the site [like awards and maybe new rules] and about the activity of some members.

It would be a cool idea to involve normal members though but not very likely.

How the hell do you know that, i'm guesing either,

1. someone like a moderator told you or...

2. You are sneeky and you hacked into somebody's acount who know's.

But you probably didn't do the second one, that isn't realy you to do something like that. But at least now i have an explanation. Thank's!! ^_^

Bye

Frunk told me.

Well dude it's like if the moderators have to do that it will be too much for them. Like what the above guy said Master of Magic or something.

You could have normal members do it but think of most of the things the normal members do, like the YCM awards only Tkill is a super mod and Dj is a mod, so everybody else is a normal member.

Dj and Tkill get bussy than the whole thing starts to all apart.

YCMaker needs to go through and do a massive cleaning of the forums. Shut them down for 1 day, delete all unecessary and locked threads. Yes, it will decrease everyone's post count, but it will not affect points or Reps.

Next he needs to hire on Thread Specific Mods. At least two to every forum section on the site, plus at least 4 super mods (or global mods) to supervise the section mods. After that, a small contingent of Assistant Administrators (close friends that he trusts more than anything - as they will have the same powers he does) to look over the super mods/global mods. Finally he rests at the top of the pyramid.

It will give the mods less to have to handle as far as making sure every thread gets closed, and monitored. The global mods would be in charge of making sure the mods are doing their job. The assistant Admins would take care of all the trivial matters (such as this YCMaker Court), Graphics, Card Maker Issues, etc. And that would leave the Head Administrator to take care of issues as far as bandwidth, size, servers, maintenance, etc.

THEN you could pull this idea off, but there is an excessive amount of work to put behind one extra section of the site.

Because moderators don't do their job as it is. Why would you give them another responsibility that they cannot handle? (want to see what I mean? Browse through any forum' date=' and read how many OPEN threads that are requesting to be LOCKED. Find users with more than -10 reps, still active on the message boards. Find members violating banner, signature, and advertising rules that don't get disciplined. Those examples are EVERYWHERE.)

Besides, the position would better be suited for someone in an Administration position. The site admin or an assistant admin would be best for it. They can automatically impliment the punishment then and there on all levels instead of only being able to do it mod level, and then having it sent up to admin level for them to do it.

[/quote']

Not in Card Contests you wont, My section is cleaned daily and matters are attended to within a reasonable time.

Also my Rules are strict and firm and the message gets across.

My section is always fine.

My appologies DJ Osiris,

When I posted that, I did not intend to clump all moderators in the same lot. I am aware there are some worthwile mods here, but your numbers are small and few. I've only seen 1 or 2 sections that are taken care of how they are supposed to be, and the rest have gone down the toilet.

Again, I appologise if I offended you, or if I slandered your name any.

Uh' date=' hello, this thread has already been replyed to. Stop replying to it, it's old, the next person after me to reply here, except a moderater is a nOOB. Stop replying!!

[/quote']

This is a suggestion, and you wanted people to reply to them, and EVERYBODY can reply to them. Who are you to tell people not to post. If you are done with this thread, then change the topic to " Please lock ". In my opinion, you are the " n00b "

Archived