YCM's SACT Spring 2014

Chiri Tsukikawa

2 members have voted

1. 1. How should I handle ties?

• The Original Way (rematches at the end of the round)
    • The DL Grand Pokemon Way (until the tie is broken)
    • Other (please specify)

There's this too, just as an alternative to any other chart (and it may be just me, but I started using it instead of Anichart since I find it faster).

https://livechart.me/winter-2012

It also seems to have a few different titles, unless I missed them on the other chart. I didn't quite see it load faster, but my internet is kind of…meh.

This one may be more accurate.

Thanks guys. I know those charts are more accurate, (I actually use anichart to know what's going to air during the next season), but I still like to check more places just in case. And when I asked for a random chart, I meant an image, because sometimes you can't recognize something by just the name (Desu recommended I use an image and not just the list for that reason, but the list is still always more accurate).

What season would you say something that started in March is in? I would say Winter (some places say Spring though), but it is cutting it close. Can't remember what I did for other things like that.

Kingdom's seasons always started in June and always showed up on summer charts, but I saw Precure on either winter or spring when they always begin in February (though much more commonly in winter). So I don't think there is any clear cut answer to that that I know of.

Okay yeah there's a few there that I know.

Yay Tari Tari

But a lot on there that I have on the to watch list. Interesting. Well don't expect me to know many anime ever but it's cool that there is a few.

Too bad Tari Tari is Summer, so it wont happen for a while. :(

Kingdom's seasons always started in June and always showed up on summer charts, but I saw Precure on either winter or spring when they always begin in February (though much more commonly in winter). So I don't think there is any clear cut answer to that that I know of.

What would you say if one anime started on March 16th and another on March 26th? I'd probably count the 26th as Spring because it's REALLY cutting it close, but I'm not sure about the other one. Show of hands how many would say Winter or Spring?

What would you say if one anime started on March 16th and another on March 26th? I'd probably count the 26th as Spring because it's REALLY cutting it close, but I'm not sure about the other one. Show of hands how many would say Winter or Spring?

Really the 16th is still a lot closer to spring since you still have late Feb and maybe earlier March to count as winter, if you have to, so I'd put my hand up for spring, imo.

Really the 16th is still a lot closer to spring since you still have late Feb and maybe earlier March to count as winter, if you have to, so I'd put my hand up for spring, imo.

I'm just gonna say, there's already more in Spring disregarding either of these two, but if it makes more sense I'll go with Spring for them both.

EDIT:

I have no idea what came out when, lol.

I got this stuff listed so far. From what I can tell, that's as accurate as I can get.

[spoiler=Winter 2012]Amagami SS+ Plus

Ano Natsu de Matteru

Another

Aquarion Evol

Area no Kishi

Black★Rock Shooter (TV)

Brave 10

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou / Daily Lives of High School Boys

Danball Senki W

Gokujo.: Gokuraku Joshikou Ryou Monogatari / Gokujyo

High School DxD

Inu x Boku SS

Kill Me Baby

Mouretsu Pirates / Bodacious Space Pirates

Natsume Yuujinchou Shi / Natsume's Book of Friends Four

New Prince of Tennis

Nisemonogatari

Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! / Listen to Me, Girls. I Am Your Father!

Rinne no Lagrange / Lagrange: The Flower of Rin-ne

Senki Zesshou Symphogear

Smile Precure!

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Dai 2 Maku / Detective Opera Milky Holmes 2

Thermae Romae / Thermæ Romæ

Zero no Tsukaima F / Familiar of Zero F

Shorts:

Koi-ken!: Watashitachi Anime ni Nacchatta!

Poyopoyo Kansatsu Nikki

Recorder to Randoseru Do♪[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spring 2012]Accel World

Acchi Kocchi

AKB0048: First Stage

Arashi no Yoru ni / On a Stormy Night

Cardfight!! Vanguard: Asia Circuit-hen

Eureka Seven AO

Fate/Zero 2nd Season

Furusato Saisei: Nihon no Mukashi Banashi / Folktales from Japan

Ginga e Kickoff!!

Gon

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san

Hiiro no Kakera

Hyouka

Inazuma Eleven Go: Chrono Stone

Jewelpet Kira Deco!

Jormungand

Kimi to Boku. 2 / You and Me 2

Kingdom

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead / Is This a Zombie? of the Dead

Kuroko no Basuke / Kuroko's Basketball

Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna

Medaka Box

Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G / Beyblade: Shogun Steel

Natsuiro Kiseki

Nazo no Kanojo X

Ninja Hattori-kun (2012)

Ozma

Paboo & Mojies

Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Orpheus Order-hen / Phi Brain: Puzzle of God 2

Pretty Rhythm: Dear My Future

Queen's Blade: Rebellion

Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden / NarutoSD: Rock Lee no Seishun Full-Power Ninden / Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals

Saint Seiya Omega / Saint Seiya Ω

Sakamichi no Apollon

Saki: Achiga-hen - Episode of Side-A

Sankarea

Sengoku Collection

Shimajirou no Wow!

Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan

Shirokuma Cafe

Tasogare Otome x Amnesia / Dusk Maiden of Amnesia

Tsuritama

Uchuu Kyoudai / Space Brothers

Upotte!!

Zetman

Shorts:

Baku Tech! Bakugan

Gakkatsu!

Himitsukessha Taka no Tsume NEO

Kuromajo-san ga Tooru!!

Little Charo: Touhoku-hen

Panda no Taputapu

Recorder to Randoseru Re♪

Ribbon-chan

Shiba Inuko-san

Yurumates 3D

Zumomo to Nupepe[/spoiler]

I wasn't kidding when I said Spring had more than Winter.

At least if the NGNL characters meet in the finals I can confirm without doubt that ycm has s*** taste, so there's that.

I still don't understand your hatred of NGNL. =(

Annnnnnnnnnd honestly I can't think of characters that beat them from this season, except maybe Iron Man and Maki.

(I watched a lot of this season, not just NGNL, lol)

I still don't understand your hatred of NGNL. =(

Annnnnnnnnnd honestly I can't think of characters that beat them from this season, except maybe Iron Man and Maki.

(I watched a lot of this season, not just NGNL, lol)

Like anyone from Haikyuu.

Agro. Do a review of NGNL. I will read it and see why I should not add it to my "to watch" list.

Or discount it and watch anyway, I haven't decided.

Don't worry, his taste is the one that's s*** =3

Ask others, they'll tell you it's worth watching. I fail to see how it's not worth watching, but opinions. 

If it's that "gary stu" shit I'll cut you agro, I don't care how great your ass is.

Don't worry, his taste is the one that's s*** =3

Ask others, they'll tell you it's worth watching. I fail to see how it's not worth watching, but opinions. 

If it's that "gary stu" s*** I'll cut you agro, I don't care how great your ass is.

I mean I'd agree, but that's still a pretty valid reason some people would get bored with it (they'd know who would win), and knowing him, it's likely the fanservice would be something too, at least (though imo, something good :3).

I mean I'd agree, but that's still a pretty valid reason some people would get bored with it (they'd know who would win), and knowing him, it's likely the fanservice would be something too, at least (though imo, something good :3).

But it's done like…deliberately, funnily, and logically. They're winning because they're smart.

They're not shitholes like Kirito or some Yugioh character. 

But it's done like…deliberately, funnily, and logically. They're winning because they're smart.

They're not shitholes like Kirito or some Yugioh character. 

lol yeah. But, I just mean, I can't think of any other reason, but opinions I guess.

Reporting with the results and we have our second 3rd place tie! Awesome. Since, you know, in order to have a winner we just need the finals to not be tied. As I was saying, the results! They are:

1st - Iron Man

2nd - Sora

3rd - Shiro

3rd - Akari Yomatsuri

Most Nominations: Tina Sprout, Tatsuya Shiba and Sora (No Game No Life) (2)

That's all, folks-pri! Until 4-5 days from now-pri.

Reporting with the results and we have our second 3rd place tie! Awesome. Since, you know, in order to have a winner we just need the finals to not be tied. As I was saying, the results! They are:

1st - Iron Man

2nd - Sora

3rd - Shiro

3rd - Akari Yomatsuri

Most Nominations: Tina Sprout, Tatsuya Shiba and Sora (No Game No Life) (2)

That's all, folks-pri! Until 4-5 days from now-pri.

Whoosh, characters I nominated made ittttttt

Lol though, I was like "did I even nominate Akari" and I saw that I was just trolling and nominated Pitz.

Hue

Well, this has been fun, but yeah, I'll be out of the next one. 

Well, this has been fun, but yeah, I'll be out of the next one.

Unless we have less than 32 character in by the 16th. The rules say each person who's nominated can nominate 4 more on the last day if we have less than 32 in (but only until we have 32, then only people who haven't nominated can nominate) and there's still a restriction to the number from one series, but it's upped to 3.

I know you haven't even nominated for the next one yet, but it still means there's a possibility for you to do so when the restriction is changed.

Archived