1x Premature Burial

Traps: 4

1x Call of the Haunted

1x Imperial Order

1x Mirror Force

1x Sixth Sense

Extra Deck:

1x Magical Scientist Toolbox

Wow, building a Traditional deck is kinda hard. You really have to limit yourself.

I would personally remove the Dark Hole from your deck. You've got enough destruction cards already to handle the piddly crap long enough to get your Level 5+ out.

I would almost want to put in a trap or two more, something like Magic Cylinder or Bottomless Trap Hole, just incase they get something out before you (like before you have BLSEOB and CEDEOE in your hand), but it would almost seem to unbalance the deck, or take something away from the monster's effects.

I wouldn't normally run 7 level 5+ monsters unless you have at least 20 level 4 or lower monsters in your deck, but with BLS and CED's effects, I guess it really doesn't matter.

Main thing to watch out for with those would be Bottomless Trap Hole, and anything that would remove monsters from play.

Magical Mallet would be a good card to have handy, just incase you don't draw the "perfect hand" the first time around, or find yourself in a sticky situation.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I would personally remove the Dark Hole from your deck. You've got enough destruction cards already to handle the piddly crap long enough to get your Level 5+ out.

I would almost want to put in a trap or two more' date=' something like Magic Cylinder or Bottomless Trap Hole, just incase they get something out before you (like before you have BLSEOB and CEDEOE in your hand), but it would almost seem to unbalance the deck, or take something away from the monster's effects.

I wouldn't normally run 7 level 5+ monsters unless you have at least 20 level 4 or lower monsters in your deck, but with BLS and CED's effects, I guess it really doesn't matter.

Main thing to watch out for with those would be Bottomless Trap Hole, and anything that would remove monsters from play.

Magical Mallet would be a good card to have handy, just incase you don't draw the "perfect hand" the first time around, or find yourself in a sticky situation.

[/quote']

You can never have enough destruction, though I suppose I might Side it out for 2nd game, just for the lulz.

4 Traps are more than enough. Magic Cylinder should never see play outside a Burn deck, and Bottomless is more of a Side Deck card.

*points to Dimension Fusion*

No.

I still say add the Magical Mallet just for safety's sake. Its not going to hurt you any. You send X amount of cards to your deck, shuffle your deck, and draw same amount of cards that you sent. Doesn't have to be your entire hand, so you can keep any key cards you want, and recycle the trash, and it gives you a chance at drawing something you could actually use (most effective if recycling 3 or more cards).

Guest Chaos Pudding

I still say add the Magical Mallet just for safety's sake. Its not going to hurt you any. You send X amount of cards to your deck' date=' shuffle your deck, and draw same amount of cards that you sent. Doesn't have to be your entire hand, so you can keep any key cards you want, and recycle the trash, and it gives you a chance at drawing something you could actually use (most effective if recycling 3 or more cards).

[/quote']

Yes, it could hurt me. I could draw it when I could have drawn BLS or Painful Choice instead. It takes up space in a deck that frankly doesn't have any more room.

I see what you are saying, but with the deck you have, I honestly don't see you falling below...at least 3 cards in your hand at all times. Unless you just HAVE to lay everything out on the table in your first move, you shouldn't drop below 3 cards in your hand. I had a buddy use a deck pretty similar to this one once and he always had 3 cards in his hand.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I see what you are saying' date=' but with the deck you have, I honestly don't see you falling below...at least 3 cards in your hand at all times. Unless you just HAVE to lay everything out on the table in your first move, you shouldn't drop below 3 cards in your hand. I had a buddy use a deck pretty similar to this one once and he always had 3 cards in his hand.

[/quote']

Your point? You still haven't given me any reason to believe that running Magical Mallet over any other card in this deck would be good for it.

Guest Chaos Pudding

Obviously any advice I give you aren't going to take no matter what reasoning I put behind it' date=' so for s***s and giggles why don't you just put one in your deck, try it a few times and see how it goes. If it doesn't help you, take it out.

Gawd, every single one of you are so f***in' closed minded it isn't funny..

[/quote']

I am not closed minded to good advice. You have not given good advice. If you would like to maybe grow up and rethink how effective Magical Mallet would be in this deck, and then you would provide compelling evidence as to why it would be good, then I might consider.

Archived