Electro Sphere

Oriannis

Electron Sphere

AUeC1F5.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be used for a Synchro summon. You can Special Summon this card from your hand by discarding 1 Thunder Type Monster. Once per turn you can target one other Thunder monster you control; This cards level becomes the same as the targeted monster. You can only activate the effect of "Electro Sphere" once per turn.

Well here it is. After playing my favorite archetype, I thought i would spice it up a bit with this fun little card. As always OCG fixes and C&C are very welcome.

Can you guess the archetype I am referring to? 

For proper PSCT, from your hand needs to be in parenthesis, Colon after once per turn, and I suggest having it "This card's level becomes the level of that monster".

As for C&C, It's a -1 for an XYZ in anything that runs thunders, is a recycling batteries target, and can be added off seahorse. It's honestly not that impressive in the deck I'm most likely to use it in (hunders), but might be an acceptable way to pull out XYZs in Watts, which gives you access to LIGHT and generic XYZ of rank 1, 2, 3, and 4. It works well for watt what you're trying to accomplish, and I guess that's sufficient.

Archived