Yugioh DoTSW: Apps and Discussion

.Rooster

So some people might have known that I have made the first two chapters of this fanfic but then I postponed it. The real reason is that I do not have a complete storyboard and that I messed up Chapter 3. For anybody who is interested in making a character or suggesting anything to do with the story, feel free to come here. But just two rules for the character apps. Do not demand he/she have a main role. Plus I do not want London to be filled with stoic Japanese anime teens or pre-teens who are perfect at duelling (I am not saying you want that to happen). Have something nice and fun about your character, maybe give him/her a bunch of abusable flaws if you want to. 

[spoiler=Characters so far...]

William Cerise (His surname is not a fad or anything)

Appearance: His skin colour is pale and he usually wears a T-Shirt, a pair of glasses, trousers and a pair of trainers while outside of school.

Personality: He is obnoxious and he can sometimes be incredibly rude. But apart from that you should be able to like him.

Hobbies: Yugioh and Video games.

Deck: Cosmic Fairies

Nita Osborne

Appearance; She is tanned and while out of school she wears a sleeveless dress and boots.

Personality: She is quite clever and she will not let a single thing go too far since she is always looking on to other things.

Hobbies: Yugioh and Pop Quizzes.

Deck: She uses decks based around dropping powerful monsters quickly in the space of 1 or 2 turns.

Funny Flaw: She can sometimes stop a discussion within a few seconds. The reactions can be hilarious.

Isaac (Still thinking of a second name.)

Appearance: He has brown skin and likes to wear a bleached leather jacket and grey boots

Personality: Born a pervert, our friend here often interrupts people and does not like being ignored.

Hobbies: Duelling and inventing.

Deck: I wanted him to run Cybersuits, but it is kinda messed up, so I am still thinking.

Funny Flaw: He can sometimes get into huge pickles to do with being a perv.

Fergus Smith

Appearance: No garment that is not beige touches his body, not ever... Well it did before! He is so tall that he could jump over the Sky Wanderers Building, I swear...

Personality: He is slightly sarcastic at times but he is really a BFG at heart

Hobbies: Reading books, Cooking and of course Yugioh.

Deck: He uses a Beast/Beast-Warrior Aggressive type deck.

Job: He is a regular author that is not too well known.

Funny Flaw: He luck sacks so hard that he could crush a block of steel like jelly.

Ryan Weiss

Ya know what I might as well just do Ultim's app info.

A long time ago,back to the ages when the Pharaohs created Duel Monsters,they used their Gravekeeper's Spirits to nuke every who dares stand aginst them.Their enemy,the Venyklos tribe,were always beaten with the amazing Necrovalley & Heritic combo.So,after years,the Venyklos' decided to beat the Pharaohs,so they made the ultimate V-Nummer cards...Inspired by how the Venyklos saw the future where iron self-handled machines will do everything.The duels started,the Venyklos' win almost every time,after the final duel between the titans,The Venyklos people were the master duelists.Until they're existense was wiped out due to unknown reasons.Leaving only the legendary monsters who once ruled the Duel Monster World.Then some explorers from the great Weiss family found the remaining cards and gave them to their youngest member,Ryan Weiss.After some time,Ryan discovered that the true power of his ancestors was there,his ancestors,were the...Venyklos !

Ryan Weiss Profile :

First Name : Ryan

Middle Name : Stephen

Last Name : Weiss

Ancestors : The Venyklos Tribe.Who ruled the Duel Monsters World with their V-Nummers. He.He discovers this later in the series.

Deck : V-Nummers.

Personality : Ryan is a well educated lad.He spends most of his time either re-organizing his deck,duelling with some friends testing new combos or reading some good books.He is rather modest despite his reputation of being one of the best duellists around thanks to his V-Nummers.He sticks to his good manners even when mocked.And tends to solve his problems through duelling. He.He also cares about his few real best friends.Including William.Which he duels in Chapter 3.

Family : Eric Weiss (Father), Cathie Weiss (Mother)  Martina Weiss(Sister) (Noobers Extra Info: She is going to be a fan girl of Ryan if Ultim minds.), Aaron Weiss (Grandfather)

Appearance : Fair red hair,and light blue eyes.Wears a casual jean jacket and black pants and casual shoes.He hides his ultra compact duel disk (Very popular these days) under his sleeves. Doesn't look too much like a great duellist.

Places You Can Find Him : Sky Wanderers Club,his room,the library,the duel arena.

Place of Birth : Frankfurt,Germany (During a vacation there)

Date of Birth : 12 February 1998

$ Status : Modest

Languages : English(Mother Language) French, German.

Noobers Funny Flaw: He is easily persuaded into things.

Samantha Couch (Or 'Scarlet' due to her weekly injuries)

Appearance: She has a frizzy ginger hair and wears a cardigan and a pair of woolly trousers over her curved shoes.

Personality: She is a very kind person but she does often get hyped up just a little too much. And do not feed her too much sugar. 

Hobbies: Role-Playing, Yugioh, Cooking and Magic.

Deck: She uses a Cavalry Dragons deck.

Job: She is a babysitter and that is how she meets William.

Vincent and James are other characters, but they will not really be involved in the story for a long time to come.

[/spoiler]

Archived