So, There's Supposed to be an Announcement from the Grand Jury Tonight

Dad

The problem is that all the speculation is done on the presumption that Brown did not do anything to provoke the officer other than be a black man.  That is the point being disputed.  The argument that the officer was within his rights is based on the possibility that he did attack the officer, not that it's okay to just randomly shoot black men for no reason. 

All that being said, I don't f***ing know what happened, you don't f***ing know what happened, it's pointless for us to discuss whether there was or wasn't enough evidence to indict someone. 

This basically. Everyone assumes it's only a race thing, but we don't know. The people who made the decision know more about it than us most likely.

That being said few more things.

Rioting is bad, it just hurts more people for no real reason.

Bringing up that 9 of the people on the jury were white is the worst thing you could do. That's racism, assuming that:

1.) All the people who voted to not indict him were the white people.

2.) All white people are obviously going to vote against the black person no matter what.

I hate this idea a lot.

BUT I read more of the posts here and have no issue with Greiga. Seems it was as I said, anger. But my point about that particular statement still stands for others who believe it.

This basically. Everyone assumes it's only a race thing, but we don't know. The people who made the decision know more about it than us most likely.

Well apparently there were holes in the evidence.  Some scandalous shit is going around now in addition to the riots and looting.  And frankly, I'm a bit sick of all of it.

We may never truly know what happen between the cop and brown, his crew (friends) may take it their grave or maybe they are telling the truth. Let's stick to fact. HIS OWN PARENTS admitted he was no "perfect angel" and had some small run-ins with law enforcement most of his teenage life. He had a long rap sheet but, mostly a lot of small and/or petty little crimes (dealing dope, small thefts and etc.)

Mike was hanging with his crew and thought he was some big mac, wanting to further impress his friends, he stole some cigs, the law enforcer was just doing his job, Mike did not like the fact that a WHITE man was telling him what to do, Mike and his friends wanted to impress his friends by showing them how "tough" he was by messing with the law enforcer. This is where the facts stop and trouble begins. He was doing his job, mike being aggressive. (see link: http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-darren-wilson-testimony-20141124-story.html<- right here) things turn ugly for BOTH parties.

According to me, Mike might of ended in jail eventually, where he then would be a huge tax burden like the rest in the prisoner system, if he was not shot. Like I have said before this is going be one of those things where everything is left to one's own individual intertpation and how they perceived the situation (also, it's outcome) we will never truly know what will happen and should be dropped it since keeping a discussion over it will just leave to saltyness and much butt hurt with a dash of someone accusing others of being "racist." Neither side (no matter what side you may be on at the moment) will be able prove they was right or wrong.

Maybe Darren did get away with murder when lethal force was not necessary or Mike was a thuggish brute that should have stop while he was ahead, if he did he would be alive today to tell his side of the story. Darren's story does not add up since he did not use pepper spray or some form of taser to subdue Mike like most law enforcement handbook suggest also, he was that worried about getting hit? I've been punched in the face several times, and not once did I felt like my life was in immediate danger (Professional fighters like boxers, mma and, etc do this for a living) plus, I am not going consider Mike completely and 100% innocent either.

Let's face it Darren will keep quiet, most likely request to a desk job instead of being on the beat and, try to fade into obscurity. Darren will move somewhere after all this. Both sides will stick to their guns and story until the day they die. We can sit here behind a computer screen (being anonymous) and argue about this but, will it gets us anywhere? Will us complaining, moaning or defending our stance will somewhere crack the case wide open? most likely not. This was a terrible side of humanity any way you look at, we are better than this and should learn from it so something like will never happen again (it will unfortunately.) Anyways cheers, mate.

We may never truly know what happen between the cop and brown, his crew (friends) may take it their grave or maybe they are telling the truth. Let's stick to fact. HIS OWN PARENTS admitted he was no "perfect angel" and had some small run-ins with law enforcement most of his teenage life. He had a long rap sheet but, mostly a lot of small and/or petty little crimes (dealing dope, small thefts and etc.) Mike was hanging with his crew and thought he was some big mac, wanting to further impress his friends, he stole some cigs, the law enforcer was just doing his job, Mike did not like the fact that a WHITE man was telling him what to do, Mike and his friends wanted to impress his friends by showing them how "tough" he was by messing with the law enforcer. This is where the facts stop and trouble begins. He was doing his job, mike being aggressive. (see link: http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-ferguson-darren-wilson-testimony-20141124-story.html<- right here) things turn ugly for BOTH parties. According to me, Mike might of ended in jail eventually, where he then would be a huge tax burden like the rest in the prisoner system, if he was not shot. Like I have said before this is going be one of those things where everything is left to one's own individual intertpation and how they perceived the situation (also, it's outcome) we will never truly know what will happen and should be dropped it since keeping a discussion over it will just leave to saltyness and much butt hurt with a dash of someone accusing others of being "racist." Neither side (no matter what side you may be on at the moment) will be able prove they was right or wrong. Maybe Darren did get away with murder when lethal force was not necessary or Mike was a thuggish brute that should have stop while he was ahead, if he did he would be alive today to tell his side of the story. Darren's story does not add up since he did not use pepper spray or some form of taser to subdue Mike like most law enforcement handbook suggest also, he was that worried about getting hit? I've been punched in the face several times, and not once did I felt like my life was in immediate danger (Professional fighters like boxers, mma and, etc do this for a living) plus, I am not going consider Mike completely and 100% innocent either. Let's face it Darren will keep quiet, most likely request to a desk job instead of being on the beat and, try to fade into obscurity. Both sides will stick to their guns and story until the day they die. We can sit here behind a computer screen (being anonymous) and argue about this but, will it gets us anywhere? Will us complaining, moaning or defending our stance will somewhere crack the case wide open? most likely not. This was a terrible side of humanity any way you look at, we are better than this and should learn from it so something like will never happen again (it will unfortunately.) Anyways cheers, mate.

Holy shit man.  

Enter.png

I did read your post somehow, and it was well-written, but, still...

In addition to all this, when they chose not to indict, the Prosecutor treated it as a full acquittal and even announced it as such. The reason this matters is because No Indictment =/= Acquittal, and since a good number of americans are not well versed in U.S/State law, they'd assume that it was an actual acquittal.

Then the prosecutor also spread false info by saying the Federal Investigation ended with the grand jury, when the Federal investigation is still going on.

Then, there is also the conduct of the prosecutor at the kids funeral, literally attending it with the sole intention of discrediting him (I don't quite remember how he did it though). When a prosecutor is doing shit like that, there is no way an indictment over such a hot case would come to fruition.

Archived