Clandestine - Fuzzy Logic Preview

L0SS

Hello, hello! This is the first preview of a short track: 'Clandestine', from the EP I'm working on, newly titled 'Fuzzy Logic'. This is a short instrumental piece, with a sort of jazz-percussion; one of the more chilled things on the album. I was going for a King of Limbs vibe, as well as being inspired by my newly acquired taste for Flying Lotus. Tell me what you think, and stay tuned for something more substantial.

5wbi3a.jpg

http://picosong.com/4mxp/

loving the drum work. 

Cheers! All of my stuff is pretty focused on percussion. I've got another piece which uses the sound of me sloshing water around in a bottle, to a somewhat interesting effect, as well as various other bits and pieces. This song actually used a muted guitar part as a percussion element, which is kind of fun.

Cheers! All of my stuff is pretty focused on percussion. I've got another piece which uses the sound of me sloshing water around in a bottle, to a somewhat interesting effect, as well as various other bits and pieces. This song actually used a muted guitar part as a percussion element, which is kind of fun.

that water bottle thing sounds interesting. which song did you use it in?

that water bottle thing sounds interesting. which song did you use it in?

A new one. Basically, all of those ones I posted earlier won't actually feature on this EP. Doesn't mean I won't get round to finishing them, but I wanted to start afresh, and get a somewhat consistent sound in place.

At first I felt like the constant cymbals were an overwhelming white noise, but when the rest of the track played over it felt better. The track didn't feel... I guess "complete" until the guitar came in. Up until it joined in, and after it left, the track just sounded like a bunch of random noises.

This is much improved from your last tracks posted and is a great base for your future songs. I'm keeping my eye on you ;)

Archived