What decks would be top in a good format?

this list really is better when you run a top tier deck. sucks for those who dont :p

Being able to win under a list doesn't make the list good. The list requires no skill to win.

skills irrelevant. winnings what matters. lolkaiba

So it doesn't matter what happens' date=' as long as it works out in a victory for you personally? That sounds capitalist to me.

[/quote']

communism is the ideal win, however, whilst i live in a capitalistic country, ishall take full advantage of the system to benefit myself,cuz thats what capitalisms all about right?

So when an idealistic communist situation is not available, you will revert directly to wholehearted capitalism and defend its actions to the hilt?

i dont defend it, just take advantage of it. last time i checked, life was about living for the self.

You said that the list was a good one; therefore, you defended it.

Also, everyone you face at tourneys will also be using one of the Big Three, which means that, with skill removed, it all comes down to a coin flip. This only benefits you if you lack skill.

coin flips are faster and give me an edge against really good players (because i am aware iam not the best player, merely a good player). skilled playing was so last june, games that actually took time rather than decks that execute one plan to win quickly. i dont miss it.

Archived