The Supernatural

LordCowCowCowCowCowCowCowCow

I think it might exist, i've never seen ghosts or stuff like that, but to me it happens really often that i dream of the future, recently even more often, when i wake up i forget about that dream, but when the stuff that i dreamt happens i get a really strange feeling of deja-vu and it's really cool but strange!

So for me it's a yes, especially special abilities in human minds

I get what you mean about the dream thing, as it occasionally happens to me (not as much as a few years ago though). I think that there are things out there we can't explain which makes them supernatural, though given how humans behave and with our curiosity, we will eventually just make the supernatural natural. 

TRIGGER WARNING: POSSIBLE UNEXPLAINED PHENOMENON AHEAD

[spoiler]
One time, i put some bread in the toaster, but after a few minutes, it turned into toast...you cant explain that[/spoiler]

Heyo, another verbal warning. Stick to Miscellaneous for badly executed jokes with incorrect spoiler tags ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Any more off-topic posts, and I'll probably just move the topic to Misc.

Heyo, another verbal warning. Stick to Miscellaneous for badly executed jokes with incorrect spoiler tags ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Any more off-topic posts, and I'll probably just move the topic to Misc.

Since when did spoilers change lol.

Also, lighten up, your pants are on too tight.

But yeah, the believe in the supernatural is kinda dumb. its all anecdotal evidence or blurry photos claiming "oh my gosh ghosts exist!!!!"

A few years ago, I was doing my martial arts training with my private instructor, who also worked as a accountant for my dad. All of the sudden, we saw this blue orb floating on the wall. It was there for a few seconds, then went into the wall and vanished, never to be seen again. I looked at my sensei, and he looked at me, and we were just like

"Did you just see that?" 

I've never been able to explain it.

There are also reports that my college is haunted, but that is another four stories.

• 2 weeks later...

I have premonitions. It's crazy, but I've been right...twelve out of twelve times. I'm not sure what you'd call it. I'd call it crazy if I hadn't experienced it firsthand twelve times to see it happen. And I know when someone has self-harmed, even if I've never talked to them. I find out that I'm right and it's freaky. Although, it could just be intuition, like the fact that I know when someone's lying with or without face-to-face interaction. I wouldn't call all of this "normal" or "natural".

I've had things happen in real life and felt incredible deja vu, only to realize I dreamed of the situation in almost the exact same way. One of those situations actually happened the other day. Although the gap is big enough (months usually) that I usually forget about the dream.

It's happened enough times that I'm actually bothered by it.

Also, completely different topic: I always thought there was a name for that shadow you sometimes see in the corner of your eye, as if it was an actual creature. However, I donmt remember the name. Anyone know?

Also, completely different topic: I always thought there was a name for that shadow you sometimes see in the corner of your eye, as if it was an actual creature. However, I donmt remember the name. Anyone know?

From what I've gathered they're usually referred to simply as "Shadow People".

I don't really think they're a thing, though there is way too often that moment of "Oh something's there...nope" so I get why people would be paranoid...

Honestly I've been guilty of having a bit of a paranoid worry about it too. Sometimes I think it's something to do with memory. You remember a time that something was over in that spot so your brain gives you a flash of something there, but it's not so when you focus you don't see it.

I dunno, just a random theory.

Archived